Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4/11/13 Frozen Four. The Q & SCSU: The Beasts from the East vs the Best in the West!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/11/13 Frozen Four. The Q & SCSU: The Beasts from the East vs the Best in the West!

Anyone who says this thread already exists is a liar! I searched everywhere for threads started by either SCSU or Quinnipiac fans containing the face and got no results.

I really think this game is going to be the more exciting of the two. Just remember that whoever loses, it will somehow be the result of the eastern/western bias and not the team's fault.

I'm not good at starting threads, so I'll stop here.

Discuss!

Re: 4/11/13 Frozen Four. The Q & SCSU: The Beasts from the East vs the Best in the We

Yeah!
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: 4/11/13 Frozen Four. The Q & SCSU: The Beasts from the East vs the Best in the We

Fkin helmet kids...

Comment

A few of my fellow CC fans will be in attendance. They don't post here but they asked me to send a shout out to any SCSU fans that will be in attendance so they can meet up with you all to pregame as they will clearly be cheering for the Huskies. Do you have a pregame spot picked out yet?
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
          A few of my fellow CC fans will be in attendance. They don't post here but they asked me to send a shout out to any SCSU fans that will be in attendance so they can meet up with you all to pregame as they will clearly be cheering for the Huskies. Do you have a pregame spot picked out yet?
          The Center Ice Club hasn't put that info out yet. They do have some transportation packages that were just sent out this am around 9.

Comment

I can't imagine the Center Ice Club will come out with a meeting spot anytime this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
              Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
              The Center Ice Club hasn't put that info out yet. They do have some transportation packages that were just sent out this am around 9.
              Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
              I can't imagine the Center Ice Club will come out with a meeting spot anytime this week.
              Per the SCSU Frozen Four site: Tavern 245 is the official meeting grounds of SCSU faithful.

Comment

Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM? or on the web? Unfortunetly I'm gong to be traveling during most of both games and want to be able to listen to them or record the audio feed for later listening.

Will the local SCSU broadcast be streamed online like it usually is?

Thanks, Terry
                Go Badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by TUSCHWI View Post
                  Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM?
                  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Are you SIRIUS??

Comment

Originally posted by TUSCHWI View Post
                    Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM? or on the web? Unfortunetly I'm gong to be traveling during most of both games and want to be able to listen to them or record the audio feed for later listening.

Will the local SCSU broadcast be streamed online like it usually is?

Thanks, Terry
                    http://www.siriusxm.com/collegesports/weeklyschedule

It will be on the SiriusXM College Sports Nation channel.

Comment

Where is the fast forward button to make it Thursday night already? I'm bouncing off the walls at work. Trying to talk hockey with anybody who will listen. Surprisingly, not too many Gophers fans that want to talk about this season any longer.

Comment

Whether they want to talk about it or not, keep up the good work. Don't deprive the poor souls of their last chance to support WCHA brethren.
                        Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                        Where is the fast forward button to make it Thursday night already? I'm bouncing off the walls at work. Trying to talk hockey with anybody who will listen. Surprisingly, not too many Gophers fans that want to talk about this season any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUCrash View Post
                          Whether they want to talk about it or not, keep up the good work. Don't deprive the poor souls of their last chance to support WCHA brethren.
                          They're not having it but I don't care. SCSU jersey hanging in my office right now. Can't miss it when you walk by.

Comment

Working...
                          X