PDA

View Full Version : 4/11/13 Frozen Four. The Q & SCSU: The Beasts from the East vs the Best in the West!

Husky13
04-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Anyone who says this thread already exists is a liar! I searched everywhere for threads started by either SCSU or Quinnipiac fans containing the :mad: face and got no results.

I really think this game is going to be the more exciting of the two. Just remember that whoever loses, it will somehow be the result of the eastern/western bias and not the team's fault.

I'm not good at starting threads, so I'll stop here.

Discuss!

Tipsy McStagger
04-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Yeah!
******** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NJKFoJyF_uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hockeyplayer1015
04-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Fkin helmet kids...

ronmexico
04-02-2013, 10:37 AM
A few of my fellow CC fans will be in attendance. They don't post here but they asked me to send a shout out to any SCSU fans that will be in attendance so they can meet up with you all to pregame as they will clearly be cheering for the Huskies. :) Do you have a pregame spot picked out yet?

hockeykrazy
04-02-2013, 11:46 AM
A few of my fellow CC fans will be in attendance. They don't post here but they asked me to send a shout out to any SCSU fans that will be in attendance so they can meet up with you all to pregame as they will clearly be cheering for the Huskies. :) Do you have a pregame spot picked out yet?

The Center Ice Club hasn't put that info out yet. They do have some transportation packages that were just sent out this am around 9.

Husky13
04-02-2013, 04:20 PM
I can't imagine the Center Ice Club will come out with a meeting spot anytime this week.

Pump It Up
04-02-2013, 05:31 PM

The Center Ice Club hasn't put that info out yet. They do have some transportation packages that were just sent out this am around 9.

I can't imagine the Center Ice Club will come out with a meeting spot anytime this week.

Per the SCSU Frozen Four site (http://www.scsuhuskies.com/sports/2013/4/1/MHOCKEY_0401132055.aspx?id=106): Tavern 245 (http://tavern245.com/) is the official meeting grounds of SCSU faithful.

TUSCHWI
04-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM? or on the web? Unfortunetly I'm gong to be traveling during most of both games and want to be able to listen to them or record the audio feed for later listening.

Will the local SCSU broadcast be streamed online like it usually is?

Thanks, Terry

chickod
04-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Are you SIRIUS?? :D:D:D

Stick-Puck
04-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Anyone know if this/these games are being broadcast on Sirius/XM? or on the web? Unfortunetly I'm gong to be traveling during most of both games and want to be able to listen to them or record the audio feed for later listening.

Will the local SCSU broadcast be streamed online like it usually is?

Thanks, Terry

http://www.siriusxm.com/collegesports/weeklyschedule

It will be on the SiriusXM College Sports Nation channel.

SCSU BlackandRed
04-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Where is the fast forward button to make it Thursday night already? I'm bouncing off the walls at work. Trying to talk hockey with anybody who will listen. Surprisingly, not too many Gophers fans that want to talk about this season any longer.

SCSUCrash
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Whether they want to talk about it or not, keep up the good work. Don't deprive the poor souls of their last chance to support WCHA brethren.
Where is the fast forward button to make it Thursday night already? I'm bouncing off the walls at work. Trying to talk hockey with anybody who will listen. Surprisingly, not too many Gophers fans that want to talk about this season any longer.

SCSU BlackandRed
04-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Whether they want to talk about it or not, keep up the good work. Don't deprive the poor souls of their last chance to support WCHA brethren.

They're not having it but I don't care. SCSU jersey hanging in my office right now. Can't miss it when you walk by.