PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Four Ticket: April 13 National Championship Game Section 118 Row A Seat 14

BCeagle
04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Asking only face value for the Championship Game

1 ticket to April 13 Game

Section 118 Row A Seat 118

Provide your email and I will get back to you.

http://www.consolenergycenter.com/events/seating_charts

BCeagle
04-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Great Seat still available, make a reasonable offer and I may think about it ))

pgb-ohio
04-09-2013, 08:42 PM
This single could work for a member of my group. Hope this reaches you before you travel. Would like to establish contact before I leave for Pittsburgh Wednesday afternoon. My e-mail:pgb-ohio@columbus.rr.com.

Hoping to help out a fellow Posters' Game alum!

Terrierbyassociation
04-10-2013, 12:27 PM
I will need a ticket: if you can handle sitting next to a Terrier Fan. kalyan.pokala@gmail.com

I just paid mondo money for a flight and need a ticket so hook me up! You can also call me if you google my name on the CA State Bar website. :)

BCeagle
04-11-2013, 07:53 AM
I will need a ticket: if you can handle sitting next to a Terrier Fan. kalyan.pokala@gmail.com

I just paid mondo money for a flight and need a ticket so hook me up! You can also call me if you google my name on the CA State Bar website. :)

That's not a problem Terrier Fan, I get along with anyone. I even have BU guys playing on my adult beer league team )) You can go to stubhub and buy it for way underpriced face value. I just sent it to StubHub in Pittsburgh via UPS and it will be there tomorrow at 10:00 AM to be bought and picked up. Good luck and have a great time )) I'm pulling for HE so I'm pulling for the River Hawks Good luck on your quest for this ticket