PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Holy Cross... We have a new Gopher Killer

JohnsonsJerseys
03-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Ryan J

The Rube
03-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Try again. You just dropped a notch on the "Good Opposing Fans" ranking.

Tipsy McStagger
03-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Didn't Yale prove themselves to be a pretty good team, considering they were an at-large bid and beat North Dakota to go to the Frozen Four?

The Rube
03-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Didn't Yale prove themselves to be a pretty good team, considering they were an at-large bid and beat North Dakota to go to the Frozen Four?

They did. Yale is a decent team, and has been for a couple years now. But to say that two random years = a long history of choking until this year? Too funny. ;)

bigmrg74
03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Well, somebody needs to post that picture of that highway sign that welcomes people to Grand Forks, as the place where Minnesota lost to Holy Cross at, so that we can get thoroughly silly here until Board comes through and starts nuking threads because some people just can't take a joke.

Happy
03-31-2013, 11:41 PM
this guy is a MTU fan. it sucks so much to be a MTU fan, he has to be a yale fan these days. how low can he go?

The Rube
03-31-2013, 11:49 PM
this guy is a MTU fan. it sucks so much to be a MTU fan, he has to be a yale fan these days. how low can he go?

He could be a Whioux fan.....

MavHockey14
03-31-2013, 11:50 PM
This isn't even close to Holy Cross.

state of hockey
03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
Not enough Gopher fans buying his ridiculously overpriced jerseys, I see.

TheEagle
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Well, somebody needs to post that picture of that highway sign that welcomes people to Grand Forks, as the place where Minnesota lost to Holy Cross at, so that we can get thoroughly silly here until Board comes through and starts nuking threads because some people just can't take a joke.

How did Grand Forks get involved in this? The poster is from central Wisconsin.

The Rube
04-01-2013, 12:16 AM
big is an idiot. JJ is a Tech fan. Do the math. ;)

bigmrg74
04-01-2013, 01:03 AM
How did Grand Forks get involved in this? The poster is from central Wisconsin.Grand Forks was where that Regional game was at where Minnesota lost to Holy Cross.

Found IT!!!

http://i105.***********.com/albums/m227/psychobearcat/NDInterstateSign.jpg

HarleyMC
04-01-2013, 02:07 AM
This young man made Holy Cross old news in just under 10 seconds.
Sidebar - with SCSU going to the Final Four, does that make Minnesota the SCSU of the Bi6 Ten?

Are you that stupid or are you just trying real hard here? Nice lame attempt to peddle your fake crap online.

TheEagle
04-01-2013, 02:28 AM
Grand Forks was where that Regional game was at where Minnesota lost to Holy Cross.

Yes, but North Dakota fans realize that Yale has been legit for a few years. (Nothing fluky about them winning the regional.) Holy Cross had their one shining moment. Holy Cross over Minnesota was a monumental, Miracle On Ice-like upset. Yale beating Minnesota and North Dakota is a bit surprising, but not that big of an upset.

JohnsonsJerseys
04-01-2013, 07:58 AM
My sincere apology to Gopher fans. I guess with all the new threads this weekend I missed the post where the USCHO board admins banned humor, irony, joking around, and taking a few jabs at other teams from time to time. I guess we can go back to just discussing the dominance of the ECAC (prob can't say EZAC any more either) and how over rated the oWCHA and nWCHA was/is. I think some folks really need to take it down a notch or two. This is a message board, nothing more. Serious discussions should be saved for solving world hunger, the atomic weapons race... and which four EZAC teams will comprise the 2014 Frozen Four.
:rolleyes:
Ryan J

goldy_331
04-01-2013, 08:08 AM
My sincere apology to Gopher fans. I guess with all the new threads this weekend I missed the post where the USCHO board admins banned humor, irony, joking around, and taking a few jabs at other teams from time to time. I guess we can go back to just discussing the dominance of the ECAC (prob can't say EZAC any more either) and how over rated the oWCHA and nWCHA was/is. I think some folks really need to take it down a notch or two. This is a message board, nothing more. Serious discussions should be saved for solving world hunger, the atomic weapons race... and which four EZAC teams will comprise the 2014 Frozen Four.
:rolleyes:
Ryan J

Humor is fine. Had you made a post with any in it, it would be appreciated. This is just LAME.

DisplacedCornellian
04-01-2013, 08:52 AM
How did Grand Forks get involved in this? The poster is from central Wisconsin.

What's the difference?

/Eastern Bias

Tiggsy
04-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Humor is fine. Had you made a post with any in it, it would be appreciated. This is just LAME.

Yeah, a whole thread for this? I've never seen a thread attempt so bad that it spawed a new thread mocking it. That puts this one in a class by itself. The real question is which thread will be more popular, this one or the tubes thread.

bigblue_dl
04-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Yeah, a whole thread for this? I've never seen a thread attempt so bad that it spawed a new thread mocking it. That puts this one in a class by itself. The real question is which thread will be more popular, this one or the tubes thread.You haven't seen anything Osorojo has posted over the last several years?

bigmrg74
04-02-2013, 01:21 AM
What's the difference?

/Eastern BiasWisconsin floods less??

That's going to get me hate mail.