Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale vs. UMass-Lowell (Handsome Dan vs. Rowdy) - Frozen Four National Semifinal 4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yale vs. UMass-Lowell (Handsome Dan vs. Rowdy) - Frozen Four National Semifinal 4/11

Might as well get a game thread going. Got lots of time to go until 4/11.
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Re: Yale vs. UMass-Lowell (Handsome Dan vs. Rowdy) - Frozen Four National Semifinal 4

will Jasmine be tagging along??
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Yale vs. UMass-Lowell (Handsome Dan vs. Rowdy) - Frozen Four National Semifinal 4

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      will Jasmine be tagging along??
      She was at Manchester last night, don't know about Frozen Four.
      Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Are we there yet?
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Comment

Bale is a horrible actor. Looking forward to the game, it seems with Quinnipiac moving on as the one seed in this thing that we will probably be playing the late game on Thursday, agree? Hard to believe that two teams within 20 minutes of my house will be playing in the FF.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Recommended ways to get tickets?
              I know that there are "hospitality packages" available from ncaa.com partners (at high prices), and also quite a few at stubhub from about $90 and up.
              Also, with Miami losing today, it should be that much easier; Miami is an easy 4-hour drive and St. Cloud State... isn't.
              I'm thinking that with the teams in it, prices shouldn't be too high (i.e., mostly smaller-medium sized schools with no huge history of travel for hockey games).

I'm targeting being with Yale folk if I can, don't know yet if any are being sold through the school. thanks in advance for usable ideas.

Comment

Yale gets mentioned in a movie. Unfortunately, this clip is the only thing I can think of that UML gets even close to being seen "on film"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29qQLckge2Q

Comment

Originally posted by rivercluck2006 View Post
                  Yale gets mentioned in a movie. Unfortunately, this clip is the only thing I can think of that UML gets even close to being seen "on film"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29qQLckge2Q
                  Film.. schlim.. ..

GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Good luck to both teams. I am rather looking forward to this Frozen Four.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                      Good luck to both teams. I am rather looking forward to this Frozen Four.
                      we'll be bringing the party
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                        Film.. schlim..
                        I was telling this to someone last night, if Lowell does wins the NC , it definitely has the makings of being turned into a movie. Given what's happened to this team in the past ten years and some of the film connections in this area, I wouldn't be surprised.
                        - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

According to USCHO and ESPN, this game will be the early one at 4:30 on 4/11.
                          Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                            According to USCHO and ESPN, this game will be the early one at 4:30 on 4/11.
                            Well guess i am leaving CT at 0400 then. Seems they want the Number one seed as the primetime game, our game will be much more fun to watch, Union and QU was like a slog tonight. Impressive dismantling though.
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                              I was telling this to someone last night, if Lowell does wins the NC , it definitely has the makings of being turned into a movie. Given what's happened to this team in the past ten years and some of the film connections in this area, I wouldn't be surprised.
                              IDK, if Yale and QU make the final, I could also see a movie out of that, especially if Yale slayed Goliath.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X