PDA

View Full Version : Wcha bias

Pages : [1] 2

Pet_Donkee
03-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Providence or Boston U would of had a better chance in this tourney. Really send 6 wcha teams? HE beat wcha all year long. I'm tired of this wcha bias

SanTropez
03-30-2013, 05:50 PM
Providence or Boston U would of had a better chance in this tourney. Really send 6 wcha teams? HE beat wcha all year long. I'm tired of this wcha bias

Simple math genius.

Greyeagle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMesx-CWbGk

CASHockey
The WCHA shouldn't have been complaining about missing out on the East regional. They should have been hoping that all of their teams would be spread into 2 brackets. At least that way they might end up getting a team into the Frozen Four. Weak College Hockey Association showing its true colors.

tunahead08
03-30-2013, 06:07 PM

You're an idiot

SanTropez
03-30-2013, 06:12 PM
All the dbags find their login info this time of year I see.

darker98
03-30-2013, 06:13 PM
You are a ******** moron.

FlagDUDE08
03-30-2013, 06:16 PM
The six WCHA teams in the tournament played 35 non-con games at home and 10 on the road. Time to make them travel.

SiouxFanatic
03-30-2013, 06:16 PM
All the dbags find their login info this time of year I see.
Let the Eastern fans enjoy it. The pendulum has swung in their favor for the past couple of seasons now. It'll swing back.

MinnesotaNorthStar
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
All the dbags find their login info this time of year I see.They usually do. To be fair, our league has it coming. Remember the all-WCHA Frozen Four? There was a lot of chest thumping by a few WCHA fans that year and years after. This is simply pay back...

Happy
03-30-2013, 06:18 PM
The six WCHA teams in the tournament played 35 non-con games at home and 10 on the road. Time to make them travel.

my team will leave before they would do that.

lpro1111
03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Minn and ND. I think there are two spots in Atlantic Hockey for you. Enjoy your time off. WCHA = OVER RATED!!

SiouxFanatic
03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
They usually do. To be fair, our league has it coming. Remember the all-WCHA Frozen Four? There was a lot of chest thumping by a few WCHA fans that year and years after. This is simply pay back...
^ Exactly this

What comes around goes around as they say. Eastern fans took their lumps then, we'll have to take ours now.

SanTropez
03-30-2013, 06:22 PM
They usually do. To be fair, our league has it coming. Remember the all-WCHA Frozen Four? There was a lot of chest thumping by a few WCHA fans that year and years after. This is simply pay back...

Yep

Happy
03-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Minn and ND. I think there are two spots in Atlantic Hockey for you. Enjoy your time off. WCHA = OVERTATED!!

god, I hate being OVERTATED. just being tated is enough.

SanTropez
03-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Minn and ND. I think there are two spots in Atlantic Hockey for you. Enjoy your time off. WCHA = OVERTATED!!

Minn and Nd already have homes next year and its not the WCHA.

Is overtated the feeling you get after eating too many taters?

state of hockey
03-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Great. Now I want tater tot hotdish.

duper
03-30-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm tired of idiots who can't understand that the phrase "should of" doesn't exist in the English language. This is an embarrassment for the WCHA, and we deserve some slag over it, though. Still, I'm pretty sure that the average HE fan is a bigger ********* than the average WCHA fan. They are, after all, east coasters.

NCAAfan500
03-30-2013, 06:31 PM
I'm tired of idiots who can't understand that the phrase "should of" doesn't exist in the English language. This is an embarrassment for the WCHA, and we deserve some slag over it, though. Still, I'm pretty sure that the average HE fan is a bigger ********* than the average WCHA fan. They are, after all, east coasters.I think everyone gets it that you don't like people from the east coast you've mentioned it in multiple posts now. Guess what......we don't like you either so go do something productive and relax.

hockey east fan
03-30-2013, 06:35 PM
Providence or Boston U would of had a better chance in this tourney. Really send 6 wcha teams? HE beat wcha all year long. I'm tired of this wcha biasThe question i have is...do you have a pet donkee..or are you someones pet donkey :eek: