Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notre Dame/St. Cloud Blackout on ESPN3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notre Dame/St. Cloud Blackout on ESPN3??

Luckily I have a Slingbox at my parents house in MN so I'm streaming FSN from that... but it's an older one so the quality isn't so great... but better than nothing I guess

Comment

I'm in Western CT and blacked out. I really hate the fact I have to watch Johns Hopkins lacrosse every f-in year.

Comment

It works on my phone and not on my PC. Bizarre.

Comment

Just tried it again, able to stream through ESPN3.com now on both phone and PC

Comment

Here in Grand Rapids I cannot watch the ND/Cloud Midwest Regional on ESPN3.

Funny, I watched both West semi's on ESPN3 yesterday. (Would have been at the games, but I've been sick.)

The West Final is blacked out on ESPN3 for this afternoon as well. Not sure if I'll go downtown--still fighting something!?!?

I guess for those of you with the U, you're the better off.

Another reason to hate on ESPN?
            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

I will try it again on my tablet.
              Originally posted by CavalryNate
              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
              sigpic

Comment

It works on my PC now. Now the 10 hour hockey marathon can begin

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Fan View Post
                  It works on my PC now. Now the 10 hour hockey marathon can begin
                  It works on mine as well. I think they just screwed up and fixed it.

Comment

same here.

Comment

I down loaded a free 7 day trial of this: http://www.hotspotshield.com/en it is VPN software essentially masking your location, not quite sure of the exact steps, but did enter my Comast ID/PW at one point.
                      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

I was on the phone with ESPN when they said it was fixed. IT is a glitch in their system. If you cannot get it call ESPN at 1-888-549-3776 and press 2.

Comment

Mine is now working on espn3
                          Originally posted by CavalryNate
                          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not blacked out anymore on the Xbox 360's ESPN3 app as well...rather stream to my TV than my PC

At least they fixed it fast.

Comment

Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                              Here in Grand Rapids I cannot watch the ND/Cloud Midwest Regional on ESPN3.

Funny, I watched both West semi's on ESPN3 yesterday. (Would have been at the games, but I've been sick.)

The West Final is blacked out on ESPN3 for this afternoon as well. Not sure if I'll go downtown--still fighting something!?!?

I guess for those of you with the U, you're the better off.

Another reason to hate on ESPN?
                              I stand corrected. Once I posted this I went and tried again and have now caught ST.C scoring and ND responding with a goal (under review) seconds later. No goal.

So, either someone's good work on this board enabled the ESPN3 stream or someone woke up in Toledo or Connecticut or somewhere in between.
                              NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Now working here in Boston, too. Thanks to BCWH, The Freds and whoever else called to complain.
                                Twitter: @buking21

Comment

Working...
                                X