Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unh vs lowell in manchester saturday march 30 , is four wins to much to ask for .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unh vs lowell in manchester saturday march 30 , is four wins to much to ask for .

Can the cats win 4 from lowell, hmmmmmm>

Re: Unh vs lowell in manchester saturday march 30 , is four wins to much to ask for .

How do we solve Hellenbuck? The Cats played awesome D for the last 2 periods so they'll need that again plus the O! And with the possibility of no Goumas and Downing...as I always say, enjoy the journey! Wheeeee.....

Comment

Re: Unh vs lowell in manchester saturday march 30 , is four wins to much to ask for .

If we can beat Lowell, we can go all the way!

Comment

Should be a slugfest but I've got to be honest if uml plays like they did today and unh did in the first, we could be seeing a replay of the first game yesterday lol
        BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by Go Cats! View Post
          If we can beat Lowell, we can go all the way!
          Yup. the winner of this regional goes all the way.
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
            Should be a slugfest but I've got to be honest if uml plays like they did today and unh did in the first, we could be seeing a replay of the first game yesterday lol

I get it. I think

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              I get it. I think
              I don't. He's probably drunk-posting.
              We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
              ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
              --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                I don't. He's probably drunk-posting.
                ya no chit

Comment

Goumas, Downing injuries, Shore penalty

Goumas, Downing questionable for Northeast Regional Final against UMass Lowell

http://sbn.to/X349m7
                  https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                  Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

^ Seriously, stop spamming your **** in every thread son.
                    "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                    Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                    NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                    EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                    AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                    1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                      Can the cats win 4 from lowell, hmmmmmm>
                      I think the Lowell team that UNH beat earlier in the year was Dorothy from Kansas. This Lowell is Dorothy from Oz.
                      Chris V
                      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                        I think the Lowell team that UNH beat earlier in the year was Dorothy from Kansas. This Lowell is Dorothy from Oz.
                        Odd comparison... But I do get it
                        BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Just a feeling and looking at results the last couple week it makes no sense, Lowell gets a case of the nerves and UHN skates their way to Pittsburgh in a close game. What I'd like to see is a close game and Derek Arnold scoring the game winner. Rubbing salt in Timmays ineptness never grows old
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Last night they looked like they won a regular season game. All Business. I am not worried about the nerves on UML's part. I am worried about UNH making a recovery from their end of the season slide.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              yup. The winner of this regional goes all the way.
                              lol
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Working...
                              X