Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OHIO STATE ( 2013 summer talk , The Great & Powerfull Coach OZ. )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OHIO STATE ( 2013 summer talk , The Great & Powerfull Coach OZ. )

Dispatch reporter Shawn Mitchell just tweeted, "little doubt that was Oseicki frustrated by status quo of hockey program at OSU, including lack of urgency in regarding new facility."
    'Must win? World War Two was a must win.' - Marv Levy

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
      George Gwozdecky?
      my first thought
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleachered View Post
        Dispatch reporter Shawn Mitchell just tweeted, "little doubt that was Oseicki frustrated by status quo of hockey program at OSU, including lack of urgency in regarding new facility."
        Curious. That kind of thing would certainly fly against whatever hopes you have for landing Gwoz out of this deal...
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

What coach would come here knowing your post season is going to be in an 800 seat skating rink while there's a high school basketball tournament happening in your barn?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleachered View Post
            What coach would come here knowing your post season is going to be in an 800 seat skating rink while there's a high school basketball tournament happening in your barn?
            C'mon their post season will be at a 17,000 seat arena in Madison or a 6,000 seat arena in Ann Arbor or a 10,000 seat arena in Minneapolis.

Comment

The Big Ten won't have home ice for playoffs. You just need three neutral site wins to "earn" a tournament bid.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                The Big Ten won't have home ice for playoffs. You just need three neutral site wins to "earn" a tournament bid.
                *dope slap*

Right.

Comment

Or 2 wins if you finish 1st/2nd

Comment

I just got the news was holed up at work. I am STUNNED...sorta. I have not had time to go back through our season thread but I feel like someone predicted this. I sure hope we find out more about the reasoning here. What will this do to our recruits. I could see them being on standby. Just when I thought we found stability and took a step forward on and off the ice. A lot vagueness right now.

Really interested to see where we go from here. Hello again "state of flux"

Comment

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
                      George Gwozdecky?
                      This sucks. Gwoz will bring is recruiting guru Miller with him and OSU will improve at a faster pace. Gwoz is for surely an upgrade over Oz. But if the AD has commitment issues to hockey, maybe Gwoz will pass.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

On the bright side, you only have to add two letters to the thread title.

Comment

Hey The Ohio State, you better edit thread title, eh!?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                            This sucks. Gwoz will bring is recruiting guru Miller with him and OSU will improve at a faster pace. Gwoz is for surely an upgrade over Oz. But if the AD has commitment issues to hockey, maybe Gwoz will pass.
                            Worth reiterating. Not that the press release is telling a whole story, but one would think that's telling a somewhat accurate one.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Hey, maybe you can hire Fred Pletsch to be the coach... hiring a former CCHA commissioner seems to have worked well for Sparty.

In all seriousness, I wonder what the full story behind this is. As far as results, I thought OSU had a pretty good season. They finished highest of the B1Gs in the CCHA.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

as a gopher fan, im surprised to hear this. ohio state was landing some nice recruits- i thought they were on the up and up. if they can get gwoz then they still are, but ill be surprised if they do

Comment

Working...
                                X