Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

So refresh my tired memory. How do the ref assignments work this weekend? HE is hosting Manchester does that mean they wear the stripes?
    Go Pioneers!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
      So refresh my tired memory. How do the ref assignments work this weekend? HE is hosting Manchester does that mean they wear the stripes?
      Good questions... no clue but I think we all kinda hope its not WCHA refs.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
        Good question. Can anyone let us know the ref assignments? Either way, you don't want Hockey East refs!
        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by streeter View Post
          Good job missing my point!!!
          Don't be wrong and I won't have to correct you. UW has done what they have done over the 2nd half with a pair of top 6 forwards sidelined with injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
            Shared it on the UNH vs. DU thread - DU is coming east today and apparently stopping along the way to pick up WISCO. For some reason I find this very amusing.

Badger team standing on the runway with a big sign held out "Manchester NH" waiting for somebody to land.

DU team captain sticking his head out the plan door - "hey you guys need a ride"

etc.
            LOL yeah the two teams split a charter plane.... no clue who's Idea this was and why but gonna be a bad flight back if one team makes the FF...

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
              Good question. Can anyone let us know the ref assignments? Either way, you don't want Hockey East refs!
              My guess is that we'll get CCHA refs.
              Why? Just a guess.
              I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                Will be either ECAC or CCHA refs for all three games this weekend. Refs don't work ncaa games involving teams from their regular conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  Will be either ECAC or CCHA refs for all three games this weekend. Refs don't work ncaa games involving teams from their regular conference.
                  No chance for AHA refs?
                  I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
                    No chance for AHA refs?
                    I thought that AH used the same refs as HE. If that isn't the case anymore then it could be AHA refs.

Comment

Don't be wrong and I won't have to correct you. UW has done what they have done over the 2nd half with a pair of top 6 forwards sidelined with injuries.
                      I really don't know what you are talking about... Derek Lee has missed the playoffs but he was in the lineup in the 2nd half... also lee doesn't play on the PK and mostly 2nd PP Duty... who's the other top 6 forward that hasn't played in the 2nd half?!?!

Comment

I'm hoping its ECAC... they are use to calling tight checking games...

Comment

I really don't know what you are talking about... Derek Lee has missed the playoffs but he was in the lineup in the 2nd half... also lee doesn't play on the PK and mostly 2nd PP Duty... who's the other top 6 forward that hasn't played in the 2nd half?!?!
                          Lee is, without question, the best PP QB on UW this year. He's been out for the 17 games or so. It isn't like he only missed the playoffs.

Zulinick is the other forward who had been out since the 7th game of the season.
                          Last edited by Almington; 03-27-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by streeter View Post
                            I really don't know what I am talking about...!
                            FYP.

Streeter, with a bit of effort I think you will find that Almington is seldom wrong about such things.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                              Lee is, without question, the best PP QB on UW this year.
                              This. Sad when Almington has to be our voice of reason.

Comment

Zulinick...derp
                                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Working...
                                X