Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by ULdungeonite View Post
    I was goimg to say both teams prefer playing 5 on 5 (somehwat tongue in cheek). But i stamd corrected
    ****....uwbadgers14 got another account
    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

That was nice!
      "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
      make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

I was right on both counts. 5 on 5 and the refs

Comment

Looks like the signal got lost on WUML... Just playing some music and announcing the schedule of the other games and such.
          I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

If i blur my eyes it almost looks like we are beating BU!

Comment

Is that 3 times now that Bucky has given up the man advantage? This time down by 3, with 5 minutes left?
              Hit Somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by ULdungeonite View Post
                I want to see a tournament involving BU, Cornell, Wisconsin and Miami so no one can differentiate which fanbase is which.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Umileated View Post
                  Is that 3 times now that Bucky has given up the man advantage? This time down by 3, with 5 minutes left?
                  Yes thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    I want to see a tournament involving BU, Cornell, Wisconsin and Miami so no one can differentiate which fanbase is which.
                    And we can dislike them all equally.

Comment

• Originally posted by ULdungeonite View Post
                      I'm happy w torching the WCHA champs
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
                        Oh absolutely!
                        "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                        make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
                          Champs? You're a funny one.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Hmmm wonder if college hockey knows about umass Lowell now??

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeytown View Post
                              Hmmm wonder if college hockey knows about umass Lowell now??
                              We knew about you before. We just didn't care about you.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                Champs? You're a funny one.
                                I'm enjoying the win for sure. Like every game in the last month we start slow, settle down and then play LOWELL HOCKEY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X