Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Great TV coverage on that penalty shot.... Commercials and not live....

Oh, I guess it was earlier, and they just came back from commercial and showed it.... I missed the first 5 minutes!
    Last edited by blackbearbandie; 03-29-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Boarding on Folin?!?!?! Wow.
      Woods just got tuned up. Pick your head up buddy.
      "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
      make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeytown View Post
        Boarding on Folin?!?!?! Wow.
        Woods just got tuned up. Pick your head up buddy.
        Roughing was the call. Apparently these referees are used to beer league rules because that was a clean hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
          Roughing was the call. Apparently these referees are used to beer league rules because that was a clean hit.
          I just assumed they were seeing ghosts
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

The hands were up a little high. I think the odd call choice was because they realized it wasn't worth giving him a major for contact to the head.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              The hands were up a little high. I think the odd call choice was because they realized it wasn't worth giving him a major for contact to the head.
              Whatever their reason it was a terrible call.
              Even these terrible announcers agree.
              "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
              make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

You guys (UML) are kicking this team's butt. Keep it up, looking like a well oiled machine out there

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  You guys (UML) are kicking this team's butt. Keep it up, looking like a well oiled machine out there
                  They've been looking like us in the 3rd against miami last year... Good play but letting a man in behind
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Buckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckbuckeeeeey!!,,

Comment

Guess they got the refs from the womens frozen four

Comment

I don't know why you would complain. Have you seen our power play?
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ULdungeonite View Post
                          Guess they got the refs from the womens frozen four
                          Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            I don't know why you would complain. Have you seen our power play?
                            Because Wisconsin just got a goal from it. Crap.

Comment

I was goimg to say both teams prefer playing 5 on 5 (somehwat tongue in cheek). But i stamd corrected

Comment

Darn karma

Comment

Working...
                                X