Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
    UML may have one of the best jazz bands in the East, but Wisconsin has the best hockey pep band in the country.
    FYP

And thanks for posting that vid - really getting psyched for the game!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Meh. We hear worse in every WCHA series thread.

It's hard to take anything too seriously from a fan of a school with a pedigree like UMASS. What's the claim to fame? Marcus Camby?

6 > 0

End of story.

Yes, I know you guys aren't Amherst, but who could tell and who really cares?
      Don't be a clown, you know what school you're playing just as much as we know you're not La Crosse or Milwaukee.

Also, 7 > 0....but that logic didn't work out too well for BU fans last weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
        The Lowell blog and their weekly edition of Two Minutes Hate: http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/20...ut-the-cheese/
        You might not know The Onion started in Madison. We know good satire...and this "ain't" it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion#History
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
          UML may have one of the best jazz bands in the East, but Wisconsin has one of the best hockey pep bands in the country.
          Kinda like the Harlem shake! Except all white people...with questionable rhythm....to a 100 year old song. No wonder you guys have such great attendance at home games, the band has 4000 kids in it!

Just kidding, that was pretty cool! Gotta respect a school that gets that excited about hockey.

BTW, how many folks from WI do you think made the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by riverhawk2000 View Post
            Don't be a clown, you know what school you're playing just as much as we know you're not La Crosse or Milwaukee.

A fan from another HE program tipped us off that this would get under your skin. I didn't believe it would be so easy.

Personally, I'm starting to prefer UMASS-JAN though.

Comment

A fan from another HE program tipped us off that this would get under your skin. I didn't believe it would be so easy.

seems to fit

Comment

Better hope we hang on to our sticks

I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Excellent job, Lowell fans. One UMASS jab and you all jump like a troop of show dogs. I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of you.
                  Lowell Forever
                  Forever Lowell

Comment

What's with the JAN? If you want to try to insult us, as least let us know why it's insulting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                      Excellent job, Lowell fans. One UMASS jab and you all jump like a troop of show dogs. I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of you.
                      You think we'd be used to it by now...
                      I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                        You might not know The Onion started in Madison. We know good satire...and this "ain't" it
                        I thought it was just insults for the sake of being insulting, not satire.
                        that blog NEVER made me think of The Onion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief Wosinc View Post
                          What's with the JAN? If you want to try to insult us, as least let us know why it's insulting.
                          Ask a St Cloud State fan.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Ask a St Cloud State fan.
                            St. Cloud has fans?
                            Lowell Forever
                            Forever Lowell

Comment

• Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                              St. Cloud has fans?
                              And they all sound like this:

http://youtu.be/-yZHveWFvqM
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                                I thought it was just insults for the sake of being insulting, not satire.
                                that blog NEVER made me think of The Onion.
                                I guess I look at insulting a strawman as satire. Semantics haha

Comment

Working...
                                X