Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    Ok, can someone explain the ESPN3 thing to me? I have gone to the site, read the FAQ, and from my understanding, I won't be able to watch the game live. My Internet provider is TDS and my tv provider is Dish Network. I didn't see either one of them as valid options on espn3 or watch espn. Am I missing something or should I just plan on avoiding the internet for the 5 hours between the live game and the re-air on ESPNU?

Rep me your email and I can maybe get you access.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin vs. UMass-Lowell (Bucky vs. Rowdy) - NCAA Northeast Regional Friday 3/2

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Rep me your email and I can maybe get you access.
      Yeah....if only I didn't have to spread my Rep around so much.
      Last edited by Innova; 03-28-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

For those that are looking for single session tickets, they are now on sale through Ticketbastard ($55 each day including the fees). Definitely worth it to buy the package but I know some of my friends can only make it Friday due to family commitments on Saturday. Some other folks may be in the same boat.

Comment

Yeah....if only I didn't have to spread my Rep around so much.
          Okay, delete the addy now. I've got it.

Comment

Let me know what you all think of my predictions for they tourney. I went to UW and just started this website:

http://fanhope.com/College_Hockey.html

Comment

Ok, can someone explain the ESPN3 thing to me? I have gone to the site, read the FAQ, and from my understanding, I won't be able to watch the game live. My Internet provider is TDS and my tv provider is Dish Network. I didn't see either one of them as valid options on espn3 or watch espn. Am I missing something or should I just plan on avoiding the internet for the 5 hours between the live game and the re-air on ESPNU?
              If you are not on a provider that grants ESPN3 then you will need to find one of the alternate channel broadcasts like NESN or the previously mentioned Time Warner channels either at home or at a bar. Barring that, yes, you'll just have to wait it out, keeping in mind that the second game in that regional (and others) will likely be mentioning the score as well. Which sux. Sorry and good luck.
              Gary

www.umlhockey.com
              Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
              "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
              KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                Still gives me goosebumps. I might get up early to watch this on repeat for 10 hours in preparation for the game tomorrow.

On Wisconsin!
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Important point that you raise about the ECAC coaches. Who was it that was crying about the refs out in Denver earlier this season? I think it was the Cornell coach--he said he would never come back to the WCHA (just like all of us who are glad to say goodbye to Anderson and Co). Love the Don Adam clip. He's a good guy. A cop in his real life. At least he can laugh about it. Most of his colleagues would never be able to poke fun at themselves.
                  Go Pioneers!

Comment

*****http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.127.843.403/p843x403/484231_10151269606331403_1375165913_n.jpg******

Is this Wisconsin's First Unit on the power play?

Kerdiles #17 has Zengerle and Barnes as linemates. Zengerle is the center on this line (51% faceoff).

Mersch skates normally with #16 LaBate and #21 Woods. Woods is the center, filling in since late Feb for Lee and is the team's best faceoff guy (57%).

The third lne is Jefferson Dahl with the Little Brothers (#s 14, 20 and 18). Dahl is the center and has 52% faceoff stat. Dahl and one of the Littles is also the Penalty Kill 1st Unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pesky McGrath View Post
                      Northeastern Regional Press Conferences Link

Start today.
                      Both UML and UW presser's from today are archived. DU's starts in 10 minutes.
                      Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG View Post
                        *****http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.127.843.403/p843x403/484231_10151269606331403_1375165913_n.jpg******

Is this Wisconsin's First Unit on the power play?
                        Yeah, they only use 3 guys on the pp. 12% success rate on a 3 on 4 pp is pretty good, eh?
                        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Anyone know if there is a pool in the "bracket maker" this year ?
                          If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

The Lowell blog and their weekly edition of Two Minutes Hate: http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/20...ut-the-cheese/

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                              The Lowell blog and their weekly edition of Two Minutes Hate: http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/20...ut-the-cheese/
                              This should be good, can't wait to see how the Badger fans react, hopefully as amusing as the Miami fans last year.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                This should be good, can't wait to see how the Badger fans react, hopefully as amusing as the Miami fans last year.
                                My reaction: Funny, but a lot longer than two minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X