Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCO Vs CC An NCAA tourney spot awaits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISCO Vs CC An NCAA tourney spot awaits...

The two hottest goaltenders in WCHA square off. CC has to have the win to get in. UW needs it most likely (95% they have to) Scotty Owens vs Mike Eaves. Wanted to see UW vs UM for the last WCHA championship, but excited to see Scott Owens' team vs UW with an NCAA tourney berth on the line.

Re: WISCO Vs CC An NCAA tourney spot awaits...

Go Bucky
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Go Bucky. Win and take away all doubt about getting in. And it's been far too long since that trophy's been that far east.
      St. Norbert College Green Knights
      NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
      NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
      NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
      ---
      SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

When did the NCAA hockey tournament add an opening round game?

Comment

Originally posted by Rtn2GoldCountry View Post
          When your boys shat themselves tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Rtn2GoldCountry View Post
            When y'all tripped on your laces and chipped those two big obnoxious front teeth on the giant pile of rodent poontang earlier this evening.

Comment

Go, CC, go!
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Very much looking forward to this game. As hard as both of these two teams have fought and clawed to get here, it's a bummer to think that one of them will be done tomorrow night. They both are playing some of the best hockey in the country right now. My prediction is that Bucky will be able to figure out the crazy n-zone box and perimeter squeeze that Owens has used to run the table and win something like 4-2. I know a ton of people were hoping for a classic WCHA match up in the farewell to the current configuration party but in a way this is really the perfect frosting. Even though I deeply hate CC, I have to say it would be cool to see them win their first Broadmoor in their last attempt (and as an 8 seed).
                Go Pioneers!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                  Very much looking forward to this game. As hard as both of these two teams have fought and clawed to get here, it's a bummer to think that one of them will be done tomorrow night. They both are playing some of the best hockey in the country right now. My prediction is that Bucky will be able to figure out the crazy n-zone box and perimeter squeeze that Owens has used to run the table and win something like 4-2. I know a ton of people were hoping for a classic WCHA match up in the farewell to the current configuration party but in a way this is really the perfect frosting. Even though I deeply hate CC, I have to say it would be cool to see them win their first Broadmoor in their last attempt (and as an 8 seed).
                  I have rooted for them each game, and have been glad that they won. My trip out here has turned out to be entirely hanging out with my niece, but I will be at tomorrow night's game. I would actually like to see CC win it.

Comment

Hopefully most Minnesota and North Dakota fans will show up and support CC tomorrow night. Go Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnessMan View Post
                      Even though I deeply hate CC, I have to say it would be cool to see them win their first Broadmoor in their last attempt (and as an 8 seed).
                      Originally posted by duper View Post
                      I have rooted for them each game, and have been glad that they won. My trip out here has turned out to be entirely hanging out with my niece, but I will be at tomorrow night's game. I would actually like to see CC win it.
                      This is what I was saying earlier about CC-DU. Love to see the Colorado hockey solidarity. Though it's hard for me to every admit to (only quietly) cheering for DU, despising them as I do, it has been known to happen when the Pios are playing in tourneys. Still rather them than most others. Very excited for tomorrow. Honestly didn't think we'd be here. But what a run. And it's the *Broadmoor* trophy for crying out loud!

Comment

They both deserve to get into the NCAA tourney, its ridiculous that they won't both be getting in.

The PWR is a horrible rating system.

Comment

Originally posted by Back2BackU-MnPride2002 View Post
                          They both deserve to get into the NCAA tourney, its ridiculous that they won't both be getting in.

The PWR is a horrible rating system.
                          Both? Now you are smoking Crack - Go to bed.
                          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Go you Green and White
                          Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Fight with all your might!
                          Rah! Rah! Rah!
                          We are here to cheer you
                          We are out to win your fame,
                          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                            Both? Now you are smoking Crack - Go to bed.
                            Haha agreed! I have been hitting the thinner and I still would not knock the PWR as a selection system (compared to other NCAA selection systems)
                            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

I'll be rooting for CC. Honestly, congrats to both UW/CC though. Those 2 teams are playing some great hockey right now. Definitely didn't envision either of those two in the championship game of the Final Five.
                              Last edited by SiouxFanatic; 03-23-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X