X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
    I gave it to him alright!!!???? Go back and read my post. Actually, that whole situation is a head scratcher. Whether or not there is a decline remains to be seen.
    Well we agree on one thing.
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
      Conner Hellebuyck may be our insurance policy to keep Kasdorf for four years.
      He has had a great year and is still playing. 5th round draft choice of the Jets could get the call before Jason.
      with Gwoz canned DU loses their goalie to........Winnipeg http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....-winnipeg-jets
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I doubt that we are competitive salarywise with the bigger schools. That may also be the problem that DU ran into. They aren't the sports factory either. Even if we are close salarywise, the outside income isn't there.
        According to the Boston Herald database in 2012

Norm Bazin (Lowell) made $232,454.10 IRRC, Blaise made $175K in his last year there.
        Toot made $247,168 in his last yr @ UMass (2011-12).

I tooled through Clarkson's Form 990 to see if Casey Jones (or George Roll) was listed, but he's not.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Today is 7 April 2013. There are 181 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            with Gwoz canned DU loses their goalie to........Winnipeg http://www.westerncollegehockeyblog....-winnipeg-jets
            Should make it more likely that Kazzie stays a while longer.
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Should make it more likely that Kazzie stays a while longer.
              .....or, family advisor gets nervous & looks to get Kazzy in the pro ranks to get a jump on the others....... I'm just pointing out a possibility.
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

.....or, family advisor gets nervous & looks to get Kazzy in the pro ranks to get a jump on the others....... I'm just pointing out a possibility.
                Has his wedding taken place yet?
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The whole process has changed. Impossible to predict much any more as the shortened season in the NHL, the world and US economy, the influx of European players, the value of a college education and degree, everything-all have changed. Some very tough decisions are being made-and some of them by people who are making them for 14 and 15 year old kids.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Has his wedding taken place yet?
                    Weren't you invited?
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      The whole process has changed. Impossible to predict much any more as the shortened season in the NHL, the world and US economy, the influx of European players, the value of a college education and degree, everything-all have changed. Some very tough decisions are being made-and some of them by people who are making them for 14 and 15 year old kids.
                      Considering the round he was drafted, it would make sense to me to complete the degree. But what do I know?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        Weren't you invited?
                        I wasn't even invited to the wedding that Pirri went to.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I wasn't even invited to the wedding that Pirri went to.

I think everyone needs to just let this go.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                            I think everyone needs to just let this go.
                            I for one would certainly stop mentioning it if I knew a reason that I shouldn't. It seemed so far fetched at the time, and seemed more ridiculous as the off season three years ago progressed.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I for one would certainly stop mentioning it if I knew a reason that I shouldn't. It seemed so far fetched at the time, and seemed more ridiculous as the off season three years ago progressed.

You actually gave yourself one in your own response.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                You actually gave yourself one in your own response.
                                Those who do not learn from their past are doomed to repeat it.

Comment

Working...
                                X