X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
    http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...f384617687.txt

Not sure if someone posted this or not. Our Great Coach would not comment on Denver opening.
    Interesting article. Under any other circumstances, I would be surer that SA (OGC) would be interested -- under these it is really not clear to me.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      Bailen on the PP & Lake Erie scores a SHG
      Some things never change.

Comment

Today is 6 April 2013. There are 182 days (26 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...f384617687.txt

Not sure if someone posted this or not. Our Great Coach would not comment on Denver opening.
          If I were the Tute, I would sweeten the pot for SA to make sure we keep him in the fold.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
            If I were the Tute, I would sweeten the pot for SA to make sure we keep him in the fold.
            You've said that a couple of times now. You must be acting as his agent. By the way, Gwoz is probably looking for a new one!!
            I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

I kind of doubt that will happen. As gwoz found out there is a limit on how much a school is willing to pay the head coach of what I suspect many in academia feel is nothing more than the leader of the puck slappers.

Comment

Maybe if each of us posters here would chip in a little. We could pass the hat or something.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  Maybe if each of us posters here would chip in a little. We could pass the hat or something.
                  it'll all be included in season ticket renewals........again
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    (OGC)
                    Thank you.
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                      You've said that a couple of times now. You must be acting as his agent. By the way, Gwoz is probably looking for a new one!!
                      Your honor, you must be a dem because you don't want to see the free market dictate. Saw you giving it to Gwoz over in DU thread about early exits of DU. Great idea, fire a guy that has two Natl Championships, what is it 15 20 win seasons in a row, graduates kids, no problems. DU will be on the decline after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        it'll all be included in season ticket renewals........again
                        I'm in for a fin.

Comment

I doubt that we are competitive salarywise with the bigger schools. That may also be the problem that DU ran into. They aren't the sports factory either. Even if we are close salarywise, the outside income isn't there.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                            You've said that a couple of times now.
                            One of the reasons I came out of retirement is so that you could get crabby with me to get your frustrations out instead of yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.

Comment

Your honor, you must be a dem because you don't want to see the free market dictate. Saw you giving it to Gwoz over in DU thread about early exits of DU. Great idea, fire a guy that has two Natl Championships, what is it 15 20 win seasons in a row, graduates kids, no problems. DU will be on the decline after this one.
                              I gave it to him alright!!!???? Go back and read my post. Actually, that whole situation is a head scratcher. Whether or not there is a decline remains to be seen.
                              I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

One of the reasons I came out of retirement is so that you could get crabby with me to get your frustrations out instead of yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.
                                I am in favor of Shirley re-upping SA.......for as long as it takes to get back to the ECAC Championships. Screech is my favorite after dinner drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X