2013-2014 Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 Schedules

Hi guys, it's never too early to talk about next year's schedule. Post any schedule or dates that games have been officially booked here.

Re: 2013-2014 Schedules

Originally posted by VCMCUC View Post
    Hi guys, it's never too early to talk about next year's schedule. Post any schedule or dates that games have been officially booked here.
    I saw over on the Women's board that SNC women already released their schedule. That's got to be the earliest I've ever seen one.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      I saw over on the Women's board that SNC women already released their schedule. That's got to be the earliest I've ever seen one.
      With the conference changes here in the West, I would imagine that all the NCHA/WIAC Athl Dir's have been devoting plenty of time in putting their schedules together.
      Will be interesting to see what the four team WIAC Women's schedules look like!!
      SNC Men:
      Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
      NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
      SNC Women:
      O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

Utica Colleges' is already done for the most part. I know we're in the Pathfinder next season for sure.
        Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
        Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
        Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
        2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
        2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

The SNC women have released their schedule for the following season right after the current season concludes in each of the last three seasons.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
            Utica Colleges' is already done for the most part. I know we're in the Pathfinder next season for sure.
            Wow utica and SNC, that's a tough field, wonder who the fourth will be
            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              Cortland??

Comment

Platty tournament is not too shabby
                Williams vs. Hobart
                Hamilton vs. Plattsburgh
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

They trying to add Canton & of course the have Morrisville in the bag
                  Larry Normandin
                  SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                  WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...3/mar22hea.php

As a UNH alum with a Cornell roommate and UMO family, I am quite excited for the Florida tournament. Saving my pennies now...
                    Hit Somebody!

Comment

That is definately going to be a tough tournament for the Lakers. I would expect the finals to be between Utica vs St. Norbert I'm guessing Oswego is a 17 win team next year unless Ed can pull some magic out of that hat again?
                      2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                      2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                      2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                      2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                        That is definately going to be a tough tournament for the Lakers. I would expect the finals to be between Utica vs St. Norbert I'm guessing Oswego is a 17 win team next year unless Ed can pull some magic out of that hat again?
                        Wow, so St. Norbert is a definite yes for being in the Pathfinder next season? ****. This will be a tough tournament for every team.

I also agree it will be pretty difficult to win their tournament next season especially with who they graduated last season. However you are going on the assumption Utica and St. Nortbert will be hot next season like this past season.. remember, Utica graduated some key players this year as well. Not on the level of how many Oswego graduated but still. This makes the tournament that much more interesting
                        Utica College Hockey. Best fan base in D-III. Fear the Moose.
                        Utica College 2004-2005 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                        Utica College 2012-2013 EcacWest Regular Season Champions
                        2012-2013 ECAC West PICK'EM CHAMPION
                        2012-2013 SUNYAC 1st runner up to the Pick'EM CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by Pioneers#1 View Post
                          Wow, so St. Norbert is a definite yes for being in the Pathfinder next season? ****. This will be a tough tournament for every team.

I also agree it will be pretty difficult to win their tournament next season especially with who they graduated last season. However you are going on the assumption Utica and St. Nortbert will be hot next season like this past season.. remember, Utica graduated some key players this year as well. Not on the level of how many Oswego graduated but still. This makes the tournament that much more interesting
                          I have no clue if the Pathfinder teams are locked in? I read it on here, and figured it had to be true. That will be some great hockey to see if those teams are coming in though.
                          2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                          2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                          2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                          2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
                            I have no clue if the Pathfinder teams are locked in? I read it on here, and figured it had to be true. That will be some great hockey to see if those teams are coming in though.
                            St. Norbert was lined up two years ago to be in next year's Pathfinder. The Pathfinder likes to plan well in advance in order for the participating schools to set their budgets.

I was already told who from the west will be in the following year's Pathfinder. But, I don't remember who it is...
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

St. Norbert was lined up two years ago to be in next year's Pathfinder. The Pathfinder likes to plan well in advance in order for the participating schools to set their budgets.

I was already told who from the west will be in the following year's Pathfinder. But, I don't remember who it is...
                              Plattsburgh has some teams for next years CC as well...

However this news did get me thinking....

Utica (been a regular opponent for OSU) joins the Pathfinder I assume will only play 1other NC game vs. Oswego

and

Williams (been a regular opponent for PSU) joins the CC and I assume will NOT take up another NC game for Plattsburgh?

Are these two SUNYAC teams setting up their schedule to add another game vs. a certain possible SUNYAC team?

Or are these two teams setting up their schedule to keep/add a certain team from Vermont?
                              Last edited by PSUChamps2001; 03-23-2013, 11:09 AM.
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                              X