Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU: Now that we have a MacNaughton can we have a Season Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU: Now that we have a MacNaughton can we have a Season Thread?

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    UNO and RPI are TUC's, scooter. You guys just escaped by the skin of your teeth in two games against the 11th best team in the conference.
    Hey...they finally got that elusive THIRD conference sweep!
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Hey...they finally got that elusive THIRD conference sweep!
      Nope, only 2 on the year, playoff games are all non-conference games.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        UNO and RPI are TUC's, scooter. You guys just escaped by the skin of your teeth in two games against the 11th best team in the conference.
        We are locked into a #1 seed. How about you? You guys are making a big deal of this. I answered the question, honestly not ripping either team in particular, and the whole lot of you come a-gnashing your teeth. It's quite amusing.

I would be interested in an SCSU-DU game. That'd be fun to watch. SCSU-UND would be, too, but that can't happen.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          We are locked into a #1 seed. How about you? You guys are making a big deal of this. I answered the question, honestly not ripping either team in particular, and the whole lot of you come a-gnashing your teeth. It's quite amusing.

I would be interested in an SCSU-DU game. That'd be fun to watch. SCSU-UND would be, too, but that can't happen.
          Sure it can. Saturday night.

Comment

It can happen with a MN loss on Friday.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

You fail to understand tArrogance. MN is gonna win the F5.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Between Arrogance and Obsession, you guys have the market cornered on cologne. I always pegged you for an Old Spice kinda guy.

Comment

I don't care that you posted in here. I am just saying two of the teams you called "nobodies" actually do matter.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Well after those convincing wins this weekend, it's a certainty.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I am an Old Spice guy. It's funny that I actually answered a question, and here you are pawing at me like wild animals, instead of considering the answer I actually gave which is a valid opinion on the game that is to be played by YOUR TEAM.

Obsession indeed.

Comment

I am an Old Spice guy. It's funny that I actually answered a question, and here you are pawing at me like wild animals, instead of considering the answer I actually gave which is a valid opinion on the game that is to be played by YOUR TEAM.

Obsession indeed.
                        No one cares that you have no interest in watching that game.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          I kind of do.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Then why ask if "anyone" has thoughts?

BOX.
                            LAWYERED.

Comment

Then why ask if "anyone" has thoughts?

BOX.
                              LAWYERED.
                              Again, SCSU thread, implies anyone means Husky fans.
                              You aren't anyone, you aren't someone.
                              Go play with your box elsewhere forklift jockey.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

DNR is knocking at my door. I guess I caught more than the limit.

Comment

Working...
                                X