No announcement yet.

WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Practice at the X today, Zuck is full contact.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
      Your first mistake is underestimating the Purple Cows.
      No. His first mistake is being a badger fan...
      "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
        No. His first mistake is being a badger fan...
        *****http://i573.***********.com/albums/ss177/Umbrellas_Special_Forces/main%20is%20for%20work%20this%20is%20where%20every thingelse%20goes/lame.gif******
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          Practice at the X today, Zuck is full contact.
          I never thought I'd say this, but it's not going to be easy to take Taylor Herndon out of the lineup with the way he has played.
          Originally posted by dicaslover
          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
            I never thought I'd say this, but it's not going to be easy to take Taylor Herndon out of the lineup with the way he has played.
            I completely agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Zuck replaced Gaede instead. Herndon continues to get better and while I though Gaede was pretty good Sunday night, he has been pretty much a non factor the entire year.
            AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              *****http://i573.***********.com/albums/ss177/Umbrellas_Special_Forces/main%20is%20for%20work%20this%20is%20where%20every thingelse%20goes/lame.gif******
              No, this was lame.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

I don't think anyone thought they would be thinking that about Herndon at the begining of the year but isn't it great to know Hastings has to make that decision! Someone that deserves to play tomorrow will be sitting. A healthy Mavs team late in March is a good feeling, hopefully Hayes got some time to heal those sore muscles after last weekend and will be ready to park in front of the net and account for a goal or two.

Comment

Originally posted by crossjcek View Post
                  I don't think anyone thought they would be thinking that about Herndon at the begining of the year but isn't it great to know Hastings has to make that decision! Someone that deserves to play tomorrow will be sitting. A healthy Mavs team late in March is a good feeling, hopefully Hayes got some time to heal those sore muscles after last weekend and will be ready to park in front of the net and account for a goal or two.
                  For how big Hayes is, he sure gets hit with some really hard hits an ends up on the ice fairly frequently. Kind of interesting.
                  AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    No, this was lame.

Oh, look who's back!

Are you here to scold us again?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Oh, look who's back!

Are you here to scold us again?
                      Only you Gurt
                      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Go you Green and White
                      Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Fight with all your might!
                      Rah! Rah! Rah!
                      We are here to cheer you
                      We are out to win your fame,
                      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Each team swept the other on the road. Now both teams are on the road! I predict both teams will win and mass confusion ensues. (I'm pretty sure that math/logic checks out.)

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          No, this was lame.
                          Can you take this out if the thread so we can talk hockey?! Crybaby.
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                            Each team swept the other on the road. Now both teams are on the road! I predict both teams will win and mass confusion ensues. (I'm pretty sure that math/logic checks out.)
                            Nope, infinite overtime where the game never ends.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                              Wait wait wait.......is that you, crosscheque??????? If so you have a nice smile.
                              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                                Wait wait wait.......is that you, crosscheque??????? If so you have a nice smile.
                                Guilty as charged. Like my flow?

Comment

Working...
                                X