No announcement yet.

WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I don't care. For the record, I had hoped SCSU would have choked against UAA, so UND-MN could face off on Saturday. Didn't happen, but still would love a Whioux/MN matchup at the F5. It's only fitting. I'm not CHEERING for UND, but it does make me not care who wins on Thu night, b/c either way, I win.
    Great feeling for Thursday night, isn't it? If the Whioux win, we get one last MN/UND matchup in the final 5... and if the Tigers win, well, we get to see the Whioux lose.

Win/Win for a Gopher fan.

Comment

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Originally posted by tunahead08 View Post
      Technically the Mavs had 3 wins if the refs wouldn't have blown that no-goal call
      You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Comment

So all you goofs realize there is a place for this sue-rodent talk, right? ...Let me clue you in: This isn't it.

This spot is for talk about punching cows.

*****http://i.imgur.com/dh5J2uY.jpg******
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          So all you goofs realize there is a place for this sue-rodent talk, right? ...Let me clue you in: This isn't it.

Oh, they would, but you see other teams' posters are always in their threads, so there's no room.
          Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-19-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Nah. The Sioux/ Gopher matchup is what this tournament is REALLY about. Your game is kind of like a warm-up band at a concert: kind of annoying yet innocuous.
            You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
              Nah. The Sioux/ Gopher matchup is what this tournament is REALLY about. Your game is kind of like a warm-up band at a concert: kind of annoying yet innocuous.
              Thanks for clearing that up for us, cb. Now be sure you don't drop your purse on the way out. It's sure your gofer girls will want that lipstick to look pretty for what's coming to them on Friday.
              Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 03-19-2013, 10:32 AM.
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me, cb. Now be sure you don't drop your purse on the way out. It's sure your gofer girls will want that lipstick to look pretty for what's coming to them on Friday.

They better stock up on hankies too, especially if those meanies from Grand Forks get through.

Oh shoot, now I'm talking about them.

#obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  They better stock up on hankies too, especially if those meanies from Grand Forks get through.

Oh shoot, now I'm talking about them.

#obsession
                  I hate myself for commenting, but even sue is looking prettier than is usual, maybe they will have a girls night out Friday. I much prefer teams like us and the moooos this year that show up to work carrying our lunch pails.

Speaking of lunch, I understand Rammer has a big appetite, which is good because --Minnesota State Hockey: It's What's for Dinner.

*****http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/02/c2/eb/makawao-steak-house.jpg******
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

*****https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw8cEl1Rc0VyvxBLddcki_jJtIl4apo Z-XZJjQRgzjCPzc7R7OhQ******
                    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                      *****https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQw8cEl1Rc0VyvxBLddcki_jJtIl4apo Z-XZJjQRgzjCPzc7R7OhQ******

*****http://i.imgur.com/VCPdbBC.jpg******
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I've had a thing against the Mavericks ever since they killed Goose.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for us, cb. Now be sure you don't drop your purse on the way out. It's sure your gofer girls will want that lipstick to look pretty for what's coming to them on Friday.
                          You mean Saturday. That is when we will win the Broadmoor. Besides, we always look pretty.
                          You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Moooo fans may be interested in knowing all WCHA player 'Captain America' Jake McCabe, So D-man, is very questionable for Thursday's game. He was injured in Saturday's UMD game and has not practiced since. Also Sr. F Derek Lee is out for sure.

Are any Moooos having any health issues?
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

I believe Eli Zuck may be questionable. Has been out of the line up for 2-3 weeks.

They were thinking he may able to be back for the Final 5.

Comment

Eli zuck has been out for almost a month, but could be back this weekend. Eriah hayes took a couple of pretty big shots against uno and kept playing, but youcould tell he was in pain. Everyone should be playing at 100% though.
                                Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Working...
                                X