No announcement yet.

WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Nope, not even close, but I'm hoping we do that Saturday night. If you guys can manage to show up, we can settle this whole 'tICE' issue we had such a time with. That would also be very nice.
    It would be nice, I admit. You guys almost beat us on good ice that Friday. Would be a great matchup.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      *****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/Cow-Killah_zpsc33dfeea.jpg******
      Must spread....
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by tunahead08 View Post
        Technically the Mavs had 3 wins if the refs wouldn't have blown that no-goal call
        Does anyone have video of that blown call?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          It would be nice, I admit. You guys almost beat us on good ice that Friday. Would be a great matchup.

I don't know if we were that close... BUT, we've been working out since then and I do personally believe the gophers can be had under the right circumstances. We have a long road to Saturday, so no use in us thinking about it now. Beating mooos is our game right now!
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I don't care. For the record, I had hoped SCSU would have choked against UAA, so UND-MN could face off on Saturday. Didn't happen, but still would love a Whioux/MN matchup at the F5. It's only fitting. I'm not CHEERING for UND, but it does make me not care who wins on Thu night, b/c either way, I win.
            While I obviously want North Dakota to win, a North Dakota/Rodents game would be absolutely fitting. Couldn't agree more i want to see that Friday night.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              While I obviously want North Dakota to win, a North Dakota/Rodents game would be absolutely fitting. Couldn't agree more i want to see that Friday night.
              As the official spokesman for everyone except CC fans, we all want to see that Friday night.

Comment

They're cows...

whoooooshhhhhh....
                No no whooooshhh just a horrible pun and I kinda liked it.
                - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                Go you Green and White
                Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight with all your might!
                Rah! Rah! Rah!
                We are here to cheer you
                We are out to win your fame,
                So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by guggir View Post
                  Does anyone have video of that blown call?
                  Don't have one. Can confirm after seeing the video, Shepherd, who was officiating, said the review equipment just honestly didn't give him a good angle and was insufficient. Said he was sorry he missed the call but couldn't see it due to review equipment.

Another reason why we need the morons at the capital to grant us money.
                  AF 99

Comment

As the official spokesman for everyone except CC fans, we all want to see that Friday night.
                    I think this is true all across the country.
                    AF 99

Comment

I think this is true all across the country.

I did say "EVERYONE."

Comment

Don't have one. Can confirm after seeing the video, Shepherd, who was officiating, said the review equipment just honestly didn't give him a good angle and was insufficient. Said he was sorry he missed the call but couldn't see it due to review equipment.

Another reason why we need the morons at the capital to grant us money.
                        Really???? Pretty sure that is what a Booster Club is for. The entire state does not need to pay to replace your crappy review equipment.
                        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Go you Green and White
                        Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight with all your might!
                        Rah! Rah! Rah!
                        We are here to cheer you
                        We are out to win your fame,
                        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
                        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                          Really???? Pretty sure that is what a Booster Club is for. The entire state does not need to pay to replace your crappy review equipment.
                          Yeah, we're the only Minnesota D-I hockey school that hasn't gotten a penny of state money for our arena. Your barn? State money. Duluth's new place? State money. Bemidji's new place? state money. St. Cloud's renovation? State money. Mankato? Local funding.

Good call.
                          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                            Yeah, we're the only Minnesota D-I hockey school that hasn't gotten a penny of state money for our arena. Your barn? State money. Duluth's new place? State money. Bemidji's new place? state money. St. Cloud's renovation? State money. Mankato? Local funding.

Good call.
                            Thank you for posting exactly what ran through my head as I read that stupid post.
                            AF 99

Comment

With the exception of our share, I'm mad as hell that MN gives money to lesser schools. The nerve! Wait, can they get federal grants for donating to the less fortunate? That would change my opinion.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Nah. I'd love to see the Tigers beat the Whioux, just because.

And if it p's off you and Brent all the better!

Comment

Working...
                                X