PDA

View Full Version : WCHA Final Five: Minnesota State Mavericks vs Wisconsin Badgers 2 PM @ The X

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

GopherBigGuy911
03-18-2013, 09:03 PM
And so we meat again moooos.

I believe what you're trying to say is technically you only won 2. Hope that helps.
And you meat again huh? :p

Gurtholfin
03-18-2013, 09:10 PM
And you meat again huh? :p

They're cows...

whoooooshhhhhh.... :D

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 09:25 PM
They're cows...

I envy you Gurt. I don't know how you do it, tirelessly explaining to goofy... a job not only thankless, but endless.

You are truly a man among men.

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Sorry folks, I got a little off track from what I came in here to say.

Wisconsin is a tough draw. They're on fire.

Just like to say, you seem like an extraordinarily intelligent individual.

My question for mooos is: What is the plan to stop our offensive juggernaut?

Yes, I am indeed talking about moooo killer, Captain John Ramage. You have no answer, do you!

The Rube
03-18-2013, 09:52 PM
The North Dakota fans will severely outnumber other fans Thursday. The Gopher fans in attendance, however, will be CC fans.

I don't care. For the record, I had hoped SCSU would have choked against UAA, so UND-MN could face off on Saturday. Didn't happen, but still would love a Whioux/MN matchup at the F5. It's only fitting. I'm not CHEERING for UND, but it does make me not care who wins on Thu night, b/c either way, I win.

bigclean
03-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Stephon gets hot... this could be an interesting weekend

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 10:26 PM
b/c either way, I win.

Well yes. That is until you guys lose. I'm thinking Friday night in front of a packed house. Should be glorious. :)

The Rube
03-18-2013, 10:32 PM
Well yes. That is until you guys lose. I'm thinking Friday night in front of a packed house. Should be glorious. :)

That's cute. And hey, punch your ticket yet? No? Oh well.

Gurtholfin
03-18-2013, 10:38 PM
My question for mooos is: What is the plan to stop our offensive juggernaut?

Yes, I am indeed talking about moooo killer, Captain John Ramage. You have no answer, do you!

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/Cow-Killah_zpsc33dfeea.jpg

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 10:39 PM
That's cute. And hey, punch your ticket yet? No? Oh well.
Nope, not even close, but I'm hoping we do that Saturday night. If you guys can manage to show up, we can settle this whole 'tICE' issue we had such a time with. That would also be very nice.:)

The Rube
03-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Nope, not even close, but I'm hoping we do that Saturday night. If you guys can manage to show up, we can settle this whole 'tICE' issue we had such a time with. That would also be very nice.:)

It would be nice, I admit. You guys almost beat us on good ice that Friday. Would be a great matchup.

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 10:54 PM
http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/Cow-Killah_zpsc33dfeea.jpg

Must spread....

guggir
03-18-2013, 10:57 PM
Technically the Mavs had 3 wins if the refs wouldn't have blown that no-goal call
Does anyone have video of that blown call?

Wisko McBadgerton
03-18-2013, 11:02 PM
It would be nice, I admit. You guys almost beat us on good ice that Friday. Would be a great matchup.

I don't know if we were that close... BUT, we've been working out since then and I do personally believe the gophers can be had under the right circumstances. We have a long road to Saturday, so no use in us thinking about it now. Beating mooos is our game right now!

MavHockey14
03-18-2013, 11:05 PM
I don't care. For the record, I had hoped SCSU would have choked against UAA, so UND-MN could face off on Saturday. Didn't happen, but still would love a Whioux/MN matchup at the F5. It's only fitting. I'm not CHEERING for UND, but it does make me not care who wins on Thu night, b/c either way, I win.

While I obviously want North Dakota to win, a North Dakota/Rodents game would be absolutely fitting. Couldn't agree more i want to see that Friday night.

Gurtholfin
03-18-2013, 11:10 PM
While I obviously want North Dakota to win, a North Dakota/Rodents game would be absolutely fitting. Couldn't agree more i want to see that Friday night.

As the official spokesman for everyone except CC fans, we all want to see that Friday night.

GopherBigGuy911
03-18-2013, 11:17 PM
They're cows...

No no whooooshhh just a horrible pun and I kinda liked it.

MavHockey14
03-18-2013, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have video of that blown call?

Don't have one. Can confirm after seeing the video, Shepherd, who was officiating, said the review equipment just honestly didn't give him a good angle and was insufficient. Said he was sorry he missed the call but couldn't see it due to review equipment.

Another reason why we need the morons at the capital to grant us money.

MavHockey14
03-18-2013, 11:22 PM
As the official spokesman for everyone except CC fans, we all want to see that Friday night.

I think this is true all across the country.

Gurtholfin
03-18-2013, 11:25 PM
I think this is true all across the country.

I did say "EVERYONE." ;)