Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Six - Nill... Season over.

It's going to take most of the summer to get over that game in light of all the other great moments that the Huskies provided during the 2013-14 season. Hopefully that bitter taste leaving UND tonight will only serve to fuel for the fire to raise the bar again for 2013-14. When the dates are set for next season's games, I hope the underclassment will circle those games and come back and show what the nWCHA and the Huskies are all about.

What was your favorite memory of 2012-13 and this year's seniors?

Ryan J

Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Re: Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

Win over Minnesota ,, packed house
    Huskys all the way

Comment

Re: Michigan Tech Offseason I - New teams, new scoreboard, new goals... bring it on!

I'd call that a bitterly fitting end to the season, given all the ups and downs.

13-20-4 is pretty similar to last year, since we were without two five-year seniors and lacked a senior goalie (on this trip, at least).
      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 03-17-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        Six - Nill... Season over.

It's going to take most of the summer to get over that game in light of all the other great moments that the Huskies provided during the 2013-14 season. Hopefully that bitter taste leaving UND tonight will only serve to fuel for the fire to raise the bar again for 2013-14. When the dates are set for next season's games, I hope the underclassment will circle those games and come back and show what the nWCHA and the Huskies are all about.

What was your favorite memory of 2012-13 and this year's seniors? Ryan J
        Winning GLI. Nothing else even comes close...
        "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
        Abe Lincoln

Comment

Winning GLI and absolutely destroying the **** out of Northern.

That and seeing the WHCA bring in Huntsville.
          MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

This offseason has been way too long. When does hockey start?
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Thought I'd drop by for a second and compliment Tech fans on Tech's season and on the direction it is going. They basically outplayed UND for two out of three games this weekend, and there will be more of that next year. Glad the Sioux don't have to play Tech again this year, but it was fitting to be able to play them in their last home series in this great conference. A lot of tradition, but that won't be forgotten, just added to by both schools.

Now go shovel.

Comment

The GLI win after the whole Detroit area was handing the title to Western.

Enjoy the offseason guys you have big things ahead of you next year!

Thanks to the entire coaching staff for a second memorable year in the rise of the program.

Comment

Streaks to come to an end this season:
                  For what I witnessed in person, the win AT St. Cloud was the highlight. Defeating Minnesota at the beginning of the season was nice, not to mention watching a GLI banner be raised by Michigan Tech.

Sigh,
                  offseason sucks
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Well, that went about as expected. At least they didn't get swept.

Hopefully someone from Tech and the WCHA are at the doors of the Nat'l Hockey Center and Mariucci the Monday after the National Championship game to collect the Cup. It won't belong in their possession after the end of this season.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Hopefully someone from Tech and the WCHA are at the doors of the Nat'l Hockey Center and Mariucci the Monday after the National Championship game to collect the Cup. It won't belong in their possession after the end of this season.
                      I'm pretty sure both teams are going to get a chance to display it, at least until the beginning of next season.

Comment

Wow, Ben Johnson charged with two counts of sexual assault: http://www.globaltoronto.com/windsor...893/story.html
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Final class statistics:

Sum of all points scored by skaters in each class divided by sum of number of games played by skaters in each class.
                          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                          What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                            Final class statistics:

Sum of all points scored by skaters in each class divided by sum of number of games played by skaters in each class.
                            Is it just me or was it all blank spaces, it's not showing up.....
                            Huskys all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Thecalkid View Post
                              Is it just me or was it all blank spaces, it's not showing up.....
                              works for me...
                              Try this.
                              *****http://i1.wp.com/www.techhockeyguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/class-stats.png******

Comment

Working...
                              X