Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    nice stats again lead the league, again dont know much about these leagues??? Big kid... now 3 netminders
    I also see he was credited with/scored a goal in a playoff game against the Kirkland Lake Gold Miners.

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
      I also see he was credited with/scored a goal in a playoff game against the Kirkland Lake Gold Miners.
      he did say in the video above he likes to play the puck..well with 3 netminders there will be a nice competition for the #1 spot,gilbert onnly has a slight edge as of right now...looks like just about everything is up for grabs

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        have yet to see a transfer
        I don't think you will see a transfer until the break between the 1st and 2nd semester depending on injuries and how the team is doing. He has about the same amount of players on the roster as he has had in past years and unless he wants to be like Emery and have pretty much a 2nd full team sitting in the stands then the recruits and the returning players are the same you will see hit the ice in November.

Comment

• Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
          I don't think you will see a transfer until the break between the 1st and 2nd semester depending on injuries and how the team is doing. He has about the same amount of players on the roster as he has had in past years and unless he wants to be like Emery and have pretty much a 2nd full team sitting in the stands then the recruits and the returning players are the same you will see hit the ice in November.
          Yea thats why they were so short a couple years ago... smart remark there....
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Oswego State
            2013-14 Men's Ice Hockey Schedule

Date Opponent Site Time/Result Details
            10/26/2013 Laker Showcase Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            11/1/2013 Fredonia (Green Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            11/2/2013 Buffalo State (Hall of Fame Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            11/9/2013 Cortland Cortland, NY 7:00 PM
            11/16/2013 Elmira (United Way/Food Drive) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            11/22/2013 Geneseo Geneseo, NY 7:00 PM
            11/23/2013 Brockport Brockport, NY 7:00 PM
            12/6/2013 Potsdam (White Out Weekend/Toy Drive) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            12/7/2013 Plattsburgh (White Out Weekend/Toy Drive) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM

Pathfinder Bank/Oswego Classic
            1/3/2014 Utica vs. UW-Stout Oswego, NY 4:00 PM
            1/3/2014 Curry Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            1/4/2014 Curry vs. Utica/UW-Stout Oswego, NY 4:00 PM
            1/4/2014 Utica/UW-Stout Oswego, NY 7:00 PM

1/7/2014 Connecticut College -Oswego Minor Hockey Night Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            1/10/2014 Nazareth Rochester, NY 7:00 PM
            1/11/2014 Utica Utica, NY 7:00 PM
            1/14/2014 Salve Regina (Military Appreciation Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            1/17/2014 Nazareth (Blue Line Club Appreciation Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            1/18/2014 Elmira Elmira, NY 7:00 PM
            1/24/2014 Fredonia Fredonia, NY 7:00 PM
            1/25/2014 Buffalo State Buffalo, NY 7:00 PM
            2/1/2014 Cortland (Gold Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            2/7/2014 Morrisville Morrisville, NY 7:00 PM
            2/8/2014 Morrisville Morrisville, NY 7:00 PM
            2/14/2014 Geneseo (Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            2/15/2014 Brockport (Senior Night) Oswego, NY 7:00 PM
            2/21/2014 Potsdam Potsdam, NY 7:00 PM
            2/22/2014 Plattsburgh Plattsburgh, NY 7:00 PM

SUNYAC Championships
            2/26/2014 SUNYAC Play-In Top Seed 7:00 PM
            3/1/2014 SUNYAC Semifinal Top Seed 7:00 PM
            3/8/2014 SUNYAC Final Top Seed 7:00 PM

NCAA Championships
            3/12/2014 NCAA First Round TBA 7:00 PM
            3/15/2014 NCAA Quarterfinal TBA 7:00 PM
            3/21/2014 NCAA Semifinal Lewiston, ME 4:00 PM
            3/22/2014 NCAA Championship Lewison, ME 7:00 PM
            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

We wrap up in P-Town X2 again?

Comment

Originally posted by OZFEST View Post

i thought it was a flip flop every year with the white out weekend as well,this is the same as last yr...info on " Laker Showcase"?? maybe open date for a exhibition game to be named later??......edit.... thanks for the answer on the showcase,would have liked to have seen a ex game
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 05-31-2013, 05:12 PM.

Comment

They don't always flip-flop . I remember a couple of years when we had to go to Oswego in February, the same as the previous year. I'm not sure why this happens but must have to do with scheduling.

Comment

The Laker Showcase will be a Green-Gold game I believe. They are unable to play an exhibition game on that date due to the newly imposed restriction from the NCAA on playing games before Nov 1st.
                    A few comments on the schedule...there are a lot of factors that make putting together a schedule rather difficult. First of all 16 games (SUNYAC League Games) are all pretty much set in stone as to when you play them so you have to fit in the NC games around those weekends or play mid-week games. Factor in the other leagues that you can draw from to play NC games and their league schedules and you are severely limited in what you can do for your NC schedule. Factor in programs that won't even entertain playing for various reasons. The new Nov 1st date has compressed the schedule and limited open dates as well. So while a challenging NC schedule would be ideal it is not as simple as it appears to be.

Comment

Looks like the Lakers softened up the sked a tad.....No second game with Elmira or Utica.......The Camels of Conn College and Salve Regina instead...there's 2 easy wins !! I think some other top programs are beginning to see that beating each other up with tough OOC games doesn't pay off unless the back-end of your conference plays well in OOC. Makes sense, I would do the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
                        Looks like the Lakers softened up the sked a tad.....No second game with Elmira or Utica.......The Camels of Conn College and Salve Regina instead...there's 2 easy wins !! I think some other top programs are beginning to see that beating each other up with tough OOC games doesn't pay off unless the back-end of your conference plays well in OOC. Makes sense, I would do the same thing.
                        Lakers play Elmira at the CC on Nov 16th and then go to Elmira on Jan 18th. The second game with Utica could come in the Pathfinder Championship Game.

Comment

Originally posted by icedog18 View Post
                          Lakers play Elmira at the CC on Nov 16th and then go to Elmira on Jan 18th. The second game with Utica could come in the Pathfinder Championship Game.
                          Or in the consolation game, let's not be so quick to dismiss Stout and Curry.

Comment

Originally posted by icedog18 View Post
                            The Laker Showcase will be a Green-Gold game I believe. They are unable to play an exhibition game on that date due to the newly imposed restriction from the NCAA on playing games before Nov 1st.
                            "The Oswego State men's ice hockey team takes to the ice on Saturday, October 26 at 7 p.m. during Family and Friends Weekend for the Laker Men's Ice Hockey Showcase, which will feature the talents of the players via two periods of intrasquad competition followed by a skills challenge and autograph session."

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                              "The Oswego State men's ice hockey team takes to the ice on Saturday, October 26 at 7 p.m. during Family and Friends Weekend for the Laker Men's Ice Hockey Showcase, which will feature the talents of the players via two periods of intrasquad competition followed by a skills challenge and autograph session."
                              Will this be on WNYO?
                              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                                Will this be on WNYO?
                                WNYO is still searching for someone to fill the HUGE shoes left behind by 6 years of TREMENDOUS student broadcasting with Ryan Maloney and Mike Keeley.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X