Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

wake up Selleck hes a scoring machine...ok 1 assist is nice,love to see more to come...CONGRATS to him and all involved.lets get the goal next

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      wake up Selleck hes a scoring machine...ok 1 assist is nice,love to see more to come...CONGRATS to him and all involved.lets get the goal next
      1 Assist in 2 games played, there are a lot of players who would love to have a 0.5 pt/gm! Oh, and the +2 isn't terrible either.

I definitely enjoy seeing both Selleck and Aucoin in the NHL, hope it continues!
      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
      ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
      NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
      NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
      NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
      NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

• Re: The Official 2013 Oswego State Post/Pre-Season Thread - "Love All, Serve All"...

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
        1 Assist in 2 games played, there are a lot of players who would love to have a 0.5 pt/gm! Oh, and the +2 isn't terrible either.

I definitely enjoy seeing both Selleck and Aucoin in the NHL, hope it continues!
        And his average PIM dropped to 8.5 per game!

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post

The 6th and Final Episode

Congratulations to Oswego senior Scott Glickman, who conceived this project and took it on, despite being "a radio guy". Thank you, Scott. Well Done!
          GREAT JOB on the 24/7.dont see any other teams with anything like that on the web,stuff like that believe it or not will help with exposure/recruiting.....Thanks again,good luck in the future..

Comment

Would it be safe to say there is some concern over the fact there have only been 2 commitments since Lake Placid? Does anyone know what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Miner's Mark View Post
              Would it be safe to say there is some concern over the fact there have only been 2 commitments since Lake Placid? Does anyone know what's going on?
              gotta agree,again we have 12 recruits,remember minds do change not D1...1 goalie( not really to college game tested... 4 dmen... 7 forwards..that makes 22 if all return from last yr..I'd say we need about 5-8 more to account for shrinkage

Comment

I admit not following the post season commitment cycle too closely, but is this significantly different from previous years? I seem to recall most of our info comes from on-campus intelligence in the fall....but I could be mistaken.
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Team that has the most D1 transfers wins???
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Team that has the most D1 transfers wins???
                    they did last yr........hey we have had a few in the past, some very good, some just roll players..never know, but they do usually have some good talent...well have to wait and see........

Comment

I admit not following the post season commitment cycle too closely, but is this significantly different from previous years? I seem to recall most of our info comes from on-campus intelligence in the fall....but I could be mistaken.
                      collegecommitments.com and a few other places have the recruits for the most part, there seems to always be a few that drop off and a few that are added, the transfers are the ones that seem to show up on campus undetected,unless as you stated on-campus info..bottomline line from what I have seen in the past 4 or 5 yrs, we need more recruits than what is listed now.....we'll see....4 months til the players show up...

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                        they did last yr........hey we have had a few in the past, some very good, some just roll players..never know, but they do usually have some good talent...well have to wait and see........
                        Is there a pun in there??
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          I think recently the Lakers have been more prone to go seek players, rather than roll with the punches.
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            collegecommitments.com and a few other places have the recruits for the most part, there seems to always be a few that drop off and a few that are added, the transfers are the ones that seem to show up on campus undetected,unless as you stated on-campus info..bottomline line from what I have seen in the past 4 or 5 yrs, we need more recruits than what is listed now.....we'll see....4 months til the players show up...
                            I will be on campus next week for Torchlight and graduation...will keep my ears open.
                            LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

I will be on campus next week for Torchlight and graduation...will keep my ears open.
                              now thats on campus info...hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Roll and his two line mates would be interesting.
                                Oswego State '00
                                SUNYAC Champs 80, 81, 82, 84, 89, 91, 03
                                1987 + 2003 NCAA Runners-up

Clarkson Hockey
                                ECACHL Champs 1966, 1991, 1993, 1999
                                1962, 1966, 1970 NCAA Runners-up

Comment

Working...
                                X