This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

Does anyone know what section the tickets we're ordering through the Lowell box office are located? The loge ones, not the balcony.
    Lowell Forever
    Forever Lowell

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
      I also saw that, great to hear!
      I feel if brown beats qu and then bc loses to bu... And Yale loses.... And we win HE we have higher than three
      BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
        Does anyone know what section the tickets we're ordering through the Lowell box office are located? The loge ones, not the balcony.
        Loge 20, 21, and 22. Head to UML Tournament Central for all your information...

http://goriverhawks.com/sports/2013/...astGarden.aspx
        Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
        Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Cool to see that Lowell's Club Team also won their division.
          Wonder if they could beat Amherst or Northeastern.
          Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

They could probably handle Maine pretty easily.

And, les, I must spread, but I figured if you all weren't going to give one of your own an edumacation, I thought I'd help a guy out.
            Last edited by UncleRay; 03-18-2013, 09:28 PM.
            bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
            SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
            All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
            A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
              They could probably handle Maine pretty easily.

And, les, I must spread, but I figured if you all weren't going to give one of your own an edumacation, I thought I'd help a guy out.
              Thanks unca!

Comment

Is it me..... or does anyone else here feel a bit cold wind ... of disrespect! I feel like we are only getting respect for THE ALLIANCE granted it's only Prov lol. Everyone else, whether it be Nationally or even Hockey East, feel like we are a bunch of pushovers! I hope the guys feel the same way.
                In the words of Bart Scott (even though he's an idiot) "Can't Wait"
                BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
                  So has anyone been able to get UML higher than third on the pairwise predictor?
                  With Quinnipiac locked in at 1 and Minnesota locked in at 2, I'd say that it's mathematically impossible to get anyone else higher than 3.
                  Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                  "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

I considered messing with that predictor but laziness prevailed. I knew someone would end up posting the results without having to tax my brain

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
                      Everyone else, whether it be Nationally or even Hockey East, feel like we are a bunch of pushovers!
                      not sure who you mean, maybe western folks but here i have not heard anything but praise for UML and that they are one of the best teams in the country and worthy of a #1 seed. You guys were complaining about the poll this week but you guys are smart, of course because BC has been up there for so long they get votes on reputation, hence #4 vs UML #5, happens in all polls in all sports. You guys know that, it's not right , it's just the way it is. HE fans know you have an excellent team. Good luck Friday, tough one for me to choose who i want to win........

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                        not sure who you mean, maybe western folks but here i have not heard anything but praise for UML and that they are one of the best teams in the country and worthy of a #1 seed. You guys were complaining about the poll this week but you guys are smart, of course because BC has been up there for so long they get votes on reputation, hence #4 vs UML #5, happens in all polls in all sports. You guys know that, it's not right , it's just the way it is. HE fans know you have an excellent team. Good luck Friday, tough one for me to choose who i want to win........
                        I think it is more the media they are on about. We were top of Hockey East and never even made the news while they talked about NH, BC and BU. BU and BC are understandable. UNH is right up the road from us so not so understandable.
                        Thanks for the kind word.

Comment

Best way to get respect ... just keep on winning.
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            Best way to get respect ... just keep on winning.
                            Respect isn't earned, its taken.
                            BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                            Skating Friar Jersey
                            AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                            UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                            Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
                              Is it me..... or does anyone else here feel a bit cold wind ... of disrespect! I feel like we are only getting respect for THE ALLIANCE granted it's only Prov lol. Everyone else, whether it be Nationally or even Hockey East, feel like we are a bunch of pushovers! I hope the guys feel the same way.
                              In the words of Bart Scott (even though he's an idiot) "Can't Wait"
                              Speaking of disrespect, your timing couldn't have been more perfect. Check out The Ice Is Life's most recent installment of "This Week In Disrespect." Pretty much takes a flamethrower to the media -

http://theiceislife.wordpress.com/20...ate/#more-2059

For example, I had no idea NESN and WEEI media personality Dale Arnold scored the winner for UML in OT Friday.
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                With Quinnipiac locked in at 1 and Minnesota locked in at 2, I'd say that it's mathematically impossible to get anyone else higher than 3.
                                The math geeks have proven that.
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                                X