X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMass Lowell '12/'13 Season Thread III

Originally posted by aznman08 View Post
    Alot of hockey action on tv today: Bruins-caps, UNH-Prov on NESN. then MC-BU on WBIN in the evening.
    LETS GO BIGOS BEAT DIAMOND .... in what will be YOUR last hockey game as well... will be hard to top though hahaha
    BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

The game takeaway.
      http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...ell-to-garden/

-Whitehead on Diamond: “Obviously Joey had a tough night. It’s an emotional game. He’s an emotional guy. You kind of live and die by the sword. We wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if it weren’t for Joey’s play, and all the big goals he’s scored and his leadership. He’s part of our family. We stuck with him, and I feel for him. His emotions got the best of him tonight.”

Comment

Maybe one of the school student associations can pony up money to buy commuter rail tix for students.... Have us go into the garden green st hooligan style lol

Comment

This has been one hell of a season.

Not only do we take the HE reg season, sweep in the first round at home.. but my wife and I have made some good season ticket friends in our section, whom we waited in line with last night to make sure we all will sit together next weekend . Been one hell of a year, lets keep the ball rolling
          UML 2007 B.S. Meteorology, 2012 M.S. Meteorology

2013 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
          2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions.
          2017 Hockey East Tournament Champions.

http://storm.uml.edu
          https://twitter.com/umlweatherman

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
            Honestly We are the top seed... we are playing the best hockey .... yet i still want the first game. Give it to BU or BC I dont care lol
            Yeah it will be tough to get fans into boston... on a friday at rush hour lol but the true fans find a way LETS GO RIVERHAWKS
            I'm glad me and a couple of my friends will be down there already all weekend. But Boston Beer Works would be a lovely pregame meetup place.It is like our home away from home.

Now if only they had one in Manchester...
            I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

I fall Asleep this morning with a big smirk on my face

Comment

After a good 6 hours of rest, still feels great to know we're going to the garden. Now we get to kick back and watch the next day or two to see who our opponent will be.

Hopefully UVM or the Mack pull off a couple wins. I'd love to see the Alliance battle for the HEA title just likewe did for the RS last week
                I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

So, have I mentioned that this is just fun?

Great win last night, this team, when it wants to, shows how much heart it has.

Heard from one of the Lowell players last night (I'm not mentioning the name) that some of the Maine players think it was better that Diamond was kicked out of the game. Says a lot about what you think of your "captain."

I'm hearing the pre-game party is at the Harp, and we've got the 5pm game.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post

Heard from one of the Lowell players last night (I'm not mentioning the name) that some of the Maine players think it was better that Diamond was kicked out of the game. Says a lot about what you think of your "captain."

In the post game, it didn't sound like ouellette or shore were too thrilled with diamond.

I like having the 5pm game. You know when you're playing. And I don't care where the party is, it's good to be going to another playoff party.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                      In the post game, it didn't sound like ouellette or shore were too thrilled with diamond.

I like having the 5pm game. You know when you're playing. And I don't care where the party is, it's good to be going to another playoff party.
                      I have no idea why you give a guy like Diamond the captaincy, ever.
                      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                      Skating Friar Jersey
                      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Congrats UML. You have a soild team. Please, please please don't let BC win another HE title. I'm rooting for you at the gahdin. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                          I have no idea why you give a guy like Diamond the captaincy, ever.
                          Or let him keep it.
                          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

News if you are interested.

Boston Globe

TIIL

Bangor Daily News

Lowell Sun
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post

I don't care if the pre-game party is at Sully's Tap! After speaking to the Lowell player (I'm not mentioning the name) last night you know this team is on a mission.
                              Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLHockey224 View Post
                                Again, I don't blame Timmay entirely for this season.... their leadership sucked... NEMEC HAAAAA.. Cornell was good, and I still think they should take Diamonds captaincy away from him after that performance
                                Nemec!!! we were heckling him so much these games, but Thursday after me and my friends were yelling at him all game he switched defensive sides to get away from us... And then he knocks over his goalie in overtime on Friday to seal the deal hahaha mission accomplished!
                                Last edited by Skeeter206; 03-16-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X