Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Four tickets arrived today

Got mine in Maine, 4 lovely seats
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Re: Frozen Four tickets arrived today

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Got mine in Maine, 4 lovely seats
    didn't get mine in Maine today. I know someone on Cape Cod has already received theirs

Comment

I haven't received mine yet........maybe it'll take longer to deliver to Canada(?)

Comment

Mine came yesterday. Live in NY.

Comment

Mine came in on Wednesday in Minnesota. Rather disappointed with the pack this year, just the tickets and a one-sheet "letter" with a couple events going on, no folder for the tickets with a nice schedule/visitors guide at all.

Comment

Arrived Thursday, 3/14 in Columbus. The order was correctly filled; that's always a plus.

As for the contents of the mailing, they're extremely streamlined, as Steve_MN notes. Guess we're going to have to count on USCHO threads to fill the gap. FYI, A "Going To Pittsburgh" thread as already been started over in the Cafe.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
              Arrived Thursday, 3/14 in Columbus. The order was correctly filled; that's always a plus.

As for the contents of the mailing, they're extremely streamlined, as Steve_MN notes. Guess we're going to have to count on USCHO threads to fill the gap. FYI, A "Going To Pittsburgh" thread as already been started over in the Cafe.
              I got mine yesterday. I am looking forward to seeing Pittsburgh for the second time in my life. I was a skinny seven year old. The Pirates were still playing in Forbes Field NHL expansion hadn't occurred. Do you think things have changed in the Steel City since then?
              "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Received mine on Wednesday here in New Hampshire.

Comment

I've been waiting patiently for my Frozen Four tickets - this is my first Frozen Four (I've attended many Regionals, and will be in Grand Rapids next weekend) and I've been looking forward to the Pittsburgh weekend for a while now. Today I received an email from the NCAA (tickets/events) as shown below;

Good Afternoon,

Due to your Canadian postal address, your tickets were returned to me at the NCAA by the printer instead of being shipped to you directly. As we are quickly approaching the championship, this is to inform you that your tickets will be left at the box office at the CONSOL Energy Center under your name. Please be sure to bring a picture ID with you in order to claim your tickets.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lori

Lori Wolf
                  Coordinator, Championships and Alliances
                  NCAA

I'm a little disappointed I won't have the tickets in my hands before heading off to Pittsburgh, but I'm relieved that the NCAA contacted me regarding the situation - I was beginning to think the post office had lost them! Anyone else in Canada who is still waiting for their tickets might receive the same message.
                  Last edited by Hoover; 03-22-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X