Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complain About the WCHA Awards Right Here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complain About the WCHA Awards Right Here!!

As a longtime Denver season ticket holder I must say I am surprised that Joey LaLeggia received second team recognition. Frankly, he hasn't played nearly as well this season as he did last season. He was justifiably accorded many accolades last season, but his performance thus far this season pales in comparison to that of his freshman year. Just my $.02.
    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Yes he is...technically.

Screw Brodzinski & Kossila. FARLEY WAS ROBBED!!!!
      Technically - yes....
      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
      Go you Green and White
      Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight with all your might!
      Rah! Rah! Rah!
      We are here to cheer you
      We are out to win your fame,
      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
        Technically - yes....
        And since technically means accurately, Grimaldi was fully qualified to be on the team.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          And since technically means accurately, Grimaldi was fully qualified to be on the team.
          I was being sarcastic.... You are getting slow dirty.
          - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
          Go you Green and White
          Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight with all your might!
          Rah! Rah! Rah!
          We are here to cheer you
          We are out to win your fame,
          So, Go Bemidji Beavers
          Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

How is MTU not the team of the year in the WCHA? We beat both league champions and lost to the #12 team. That kind of flexibility in a team's game needs to be recognized with team of the year. We also finished in the bottom half of the conference for the 20th straight season. That is what you call consistency my friends.

Ryan J
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

St. Cloud got screwed, and somehow someway it's Minnesota's fault.
              SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                St. Cloud got screwed, and somehow someway it's Minnesota's fault.
                Yes it always is Jan...

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_J2NQTcPP3k/TVin3pMRr0I/AAAAAAAABTE/nU-izt8KCr0/s1600/jan.jpg******

Comment

Honestly... I don't think they got screwed. There are 6 guys that you could make an argument for as rookie forwards, Brodz, Kossila, Petan, Cameranesi, Farley and (if you count him as a rookie) Jesus Boy. You can't really go wrong with any of them as your team, and somebody has to sit out on the end.

Honestly, I am SHOCKED LeBlanc and Jensen won. LeBlanc didn't have the numbers of Walters or Kristo, and Jensen really didn't have the numbers of other defensemen in the league. They looked at intangibles and defense, and that surprises the hell out of me.
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    Apparently not as Michael Mersch's 17-9-26 got him no love either.
                    He would have had more love but Eaves wasn't happy, way too many goals scored and not enough neutral zone trap time.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                      Honestly, I am SHOCKED LeBlanc and Jensen won. LeBlanc didn't have the numbers of Walters or Kristo, and Jensen really didn't have the numbers of other defensemen in the league. They looked at intangibles and defense, and that surprises the hell out of me.
                      Agreed. I thought it was a misprint. I had to look at it several times.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        Agreed. I thought it was a misprint. I had to look at it several times.
                        I'm sure that you were incredibly disappointed at not being able complain about them as well.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I'm sure that you were incredibly disappointed at not being able complain about them as well.

Comment

Those dam coaches clearly know NOTHING about what makes a good hockey player!

Comment

Who was it that said Schmidt > Jensen? Ouch, poor Marcia...
                              *****http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/181072541787_1.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Those dam coaches clearly know NOTHING about what makes a good hockey player!
                                Maybe since they voted LeBlanc POY, they thought anyone could score on a line with him and Brodzinski and Kossila just happened to be the lucky guys. I'll take it.

We got the two biggest awards. I am not going to complain at all.
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X