PDA

View Full Version : CC @ DU - townies from down south will be there in full force

ronmexico
03-14-2013, 01:32 PM
What??? I looked down 4 pages and no thread. We will be there in full effect, make no mistake. We will make more noise, we don't sit on our hands like DU fans. :D

I expect Howe in net and at least 9 goals put behind the Finn on Friday night.

For the DU fans that actually attend games, all 10 of you, I hope you enjoy the embarrassment... :eek: Watching a bunch of white trash idiots rain on your parade won't be too much fun :confused:

******** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pU6Ej4id2E4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SanTropez
03-14-2013, 01:39 PM
I thought there was a DU-CC thread at the beginning of the week. :confused:

du78
03-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I guess you missed Page 2 ;)

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.php?104014-WCHA-First-Round-Denver-Pioneers-vs.-Colorado-College-Do-we-really-care

BigBossMan
03-14-2013, 02:24 PM
The boys are so engrossed in their ****ing match with Chancellor Coombe over Boone’s official status that they don’t have time to follow hockey these days.

ronmexico
03-14-2013, 02:46 PM
The boys are so engrossed in their ****ing match with Chancellor Coombe over Boone’s official status that they don’t have time to follow hockey these days.

I have two words for people that can't get their priorities straight.... I have two words for you too...hahaha

Sorry I missed the other thread, it didn't include a Propagandhi video so I have two words for that thread too...

vizoroo
03-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Mexico, the other thread was a conversation primarily between gophers and cloudies. subject--who would bring the fewer fans to the Final 5. And that nobody cared about what happened in Colorado. Why did it disappear? Nobody in Colorado cared :p

ronmexico
03-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Mexico, the other thread was a conversation primarily between gophers and cloudies. subject--who would bring the fewer fans to the Final 5. And that nobody cared about what happened in Colorado. Why did it disappear? Nobody in Colorado cared :p

:eek: You are one of the good ones, one of the very few good ones. ;) On a side note, you won't actually be attending the games this weekend so... I have two words for you... :mad:

Can we get a roll call of DU fans attending this weekend? I'll be shocked if I see double digits...

BigBossMan
03-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Rumor has it that the boys are planning something big to get even with Dean Wormer/Chancellor Coombe during the DU/CC playoff series this weekend. Just keep an eye on Boone during the game.
:cool:

BigBossMan
03-16-2013, 11:27 AM
Where's Waldo? He was at the game. Boone was not. The students showed up in force but the band and cheerleaders were no where to be seen. Ron forgot that a tractor pull was at the World Arena so there were only a handful of CC "townies" that made the trip to Denver last night. :cool:

ronmexico
03-16-2013, 11:49 AM
Where's Waldo? He was at the game. Boone was not. The students showed up in force but the band and cheerleaders were no where to be seen. Ron forgot that a tractor pull was at the World Arena so there were only a handful of CC "townies" that made the trip to Denver last night. :cool:

We were as loud or louder. We lost but...sorry bro...we were there. Where were all the DU fans. :confused:

BigBossMan
03-16-2013, 12:11 PM
We lost but...sorry bro...we were there. Where were all the DU fans. :confused:

Greetings from Vegas. At the Wynn watching the game on an iPad with 5 DU fans
:p

ronmexico
03-16-2013, 12:42 PM
Greetings from Vegas. At the Wynn watching the game on an iPad with 5 DU fans

:p

All 5 DU fans decided to go to Vegas rather than attend the game? Nice! :D