X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread 4: Where BC comes to talk hockey

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    Really? Even if you're a season ticket holder?

That's really strange. When I can, I always buy through BC when I can to sit with BC fans and get seats with less fees than going through ticketmaster charges which are exorbitant and outrageous. I'd rather sit in good seats than balcony unless they're in like the 1st rows. Although some loge seats aren't that great either if they're in the corner.
    it's fine to get through the ticket office but you have to go pick them up ..... i'm an hour away from BC, doesnt work. .......I prefer balcony. So Agganis ticket office is like Conte's?

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
      Why didn't you BC fans buy through the BC ticket Office?

I'm picking up my loge seats at BC on Thursday
      Usually do, especially for Beanpot but see below...

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
      I called the BU ticket office today and the girl told me the only tickets they have are for students with an BU ID. I have an ID, but I want to bring my fiance and it's one ticket per ID, so I think I need to go through the Garden. I also asked about the Loge seating and she said they weren't selling those. I'm not sure if she's right or uninformed.
      You can grab student tickets at the Garden. I bought 4 last year with 1 expired BC ID for $10/ticket in a suit & tie. They're not exactly mensa members down there.

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      it's fine to get through the ticket office but you have to go pick them up
      This.

Just walked after work yesterday. Beanpot they mail to you.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        you must have gone into the Garden, right? if not, how'd you manage that without the fee? i went to thieving ticketmaster and a $17 ticket would end up $30 .
        I had posted this about three weeks ago...you may have missed it. I received an email from the Garden ticket office (apparently because I had previously purchased tickets through them) offering a "discount." The tickets, through TicketThieves were $39.50 each, PLUS a handling fee PER TICKET (not sure how much). In this deal, I would only have to pay a $5 TOTAL handling fee (no matter how many tickets I bought), and the ticket price was $32.50. So...two tickets plus the fee came to $70. I'm in the Loge, 15 rows up. At the time, the woman said that if I knew of anyone else who would like to purchase them, to have them send her my name. So I asked if anyone wanted them and I would give them the information. One person DID respond and was also able to obtain tickets through the same deal. As I said, I can't remember all of the TicketThieves fees, but I know the same seats through them would have cost me almost $100. AND...they mailed them to me - I received them three days later...

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          Never trust a single thing an Agganis ticket representative says on the phone
          ...or in person, or anything else...

Comment

anyone hear from the ticket office yet on orders that they may have submitted yesterday?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              anyone hear from the ticket office yet on orders that they may have submitted yesterday?
              I'm hearing the BU game has been moved to Saturday afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                I'm hearing the BU game has been moved to Saturday afternoon...
                hope not! got a bantam at 2p and a squirt at 430p..

Comment

Mookie got an email an hour ago detailing the ticket situation.
                  Everyone please remember to not waste time in the ticket office will call line!!! You will need to find the tix in a box up the stairs towards the club seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mookie got an email an hour ago detailing the ticket situation.
                    Everyone please remember to not waste time in the ticket office will call line!!! You will need to find the tix in a box up the stairs towards the club seats.
                    No pick up at Agganis? I assume it will be the East stairwell to Premium as previously.
                    Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                      No pick up at Agganis? I assume it will be the East stairwell to Premium as previously.
                      One may pick up tickets before noon Friday at HAA

Comment

Picked up my tickets at around 4 p.m. today as I didn't want to risk a screw up. Should the Terriers lose on Friday night, I will give my tickets to whom ever remains that may be from the two teams that make the final. They are getting pricey even at $25, but if we don't like it we can opt to not get tickets and watch on TV. Several of the people who I see before games in the FOH room indicated that they were not going to go to the Garden and would opt for NESN.

Comment

Originally posted by CDRAL View Post
                          Picked up my tickets at around 4 p.m. today as I didn't want to risk a screw up. Should the Terriers lose on Friday night, I will give my tickets to whom ever remains that may be from the two teams that make the final. They are getting pricey even at $25, but if we don't like it we can opt to not get tickets and watch on TV. Several of the people who I see before games in the FOH room indicated that they were not going to go to the Garden and would opt for NESN.
                          yup. i am of course going.... just in case

Comment

• Originally posted by CDRAL View Post
                            Having to buy the whole package is one disadvantage about going through BU. Win or Lose I can't go Saturday. I'm sure there are a reasonable percentage of people who can't commit to both nights.

Comment

http://crediblesources.net/pwr/

courtesy RHamilton

Comment

Has anyone ever looked at this?

http://playoffstatus.com/ncaahockey/...npartprob.html

This site had a few interesting links during the stretch run outlining the probabilities of home ice, etc.

4 more wins to Parker 900...That means we just need to get to Pittsburgh. No problem, right?

It's been a perfect time for our first 3 game win streak of the season that became a 4-game win streak last weekend.
                                Why not just rattle off 4 to 6 more wins?

Go Terriers!

Comment

Working...
                                X