PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Duluth @ Wisconsin-Madison: Playoffs?! Playoffs!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Biddco
03-10-2013, 06:02 PM
UMD is coming in hot, unbeaten in their last 5. Last four games the PP is at 44% and the PK is at 93%. Now it has come against weaker competition but it has got to have built some confidence for a once struggling team.

Since Badger fans hate Eaves so much, yet they placed 4th in the WCHA, they will be cheering for UMD just so they will have an excuse to post in the Fire Eaves thread. All 4,000 Badger fans in attendance will be cheering for UMD. Badger Phil will lead the we want more chant for each and every UMD goal (and there will be a lot of them).

Sounds like the games won't be on FS-Wisconsin? I hope that is not truth :(

SCSU Euro
03-10-2013, 06:06 PM

What does that matter? Wouldn't a good fan be in Madison this weekend?

Biddco
03-10-2013, 06:08 PM
What does that matter? Wouldn't a good fan be in Madison this weekend?no. :(

The Rube
UMD is coming in hot, unbeaten in their last 5. Last four games the PP is at 44% and the PK is at 93%. Now it has come against weaker competition but it has got to have built some confidence for a once struggling team.

Since Badger fans hate Eaves so much, yet they placed 4th in the WCHA, they will be cheering for UMD just so they will have an excuse to post in the Fire Eaves thread. All 4,000 Badger fans in attendance will be cheering for UMD. Badger Phil will lead the we want more chant for each and every UMD goal (and there will be a lot of them).

What a ridiculous post. Talk about pure fiction that has more stupidity than your average Wisconsinite.

There is NO way there'll be 4000 fans at the game. ;)

Dirty
What does that matter? Wouldn't a good fan be in Madison this weekend?

Yes.

This is why I have my tagline. He's a bad fan!

Biddco
03-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Yes.

This is why I have my tagline. He's a bad fan!I'm better than you!

What a ridiculous post. Talk about pure fiction that has more stupidity than your average Wisconsinite.

There is NO way there'll be 4000 fans at the game. ;)I was generous.

The Rube
03-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm better than you!

I was generous.

Judging from this past Saturday's crowd, the DU-CC games could outdraw this series. :eek:

Biddco
03-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Judging from this past Saturday's crowd, the DU-CC games could outdraw this series. :eek:For sure. Maybe even if this series goes three games! Although probably not.

Dirty
03-10-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm better than you!

At being a terrible fan? Agreed.

Biddco
03-10-2013, 08:27 PM
At being a terrible fan? Agreed.
You're twisting my words :mad: :mad: :mad:

Timothy A
03-11-2013, 12:34 PM
So tell me about UMD.....why should UW be worried about da Dawgs and what about UW worries da Dawgs?

UnWanted22
03-11-2013, 02:04 PM
All I got to say is Go Bucky!!!! I don't want to attended my final WCHA Final 5 without my team there!

NickUMD
03-11-2013, 04:07 PM
So tell me about UMD.....why should UW be worried about da Dawgs and what about UW worries da Dawgs?

Wisconsin should be worried about which UW team shows, the one that lost to Penn St or the one that beat Minny.

goldy_331
03-11-2013, 04:48 PM
So will this series be played at the Kohl or are the BADgers getting evicted for a tiddly-winks contest or something?

Biddco
03-11-2013, 05:25 PM
So tell me about UMD.....why should UW be worried about da Dawgs and what about UW worries da Dawgs?Austin Farley and our power play has scored almost three times as many PPGs as yours.

The Trap.

Wisko McBadgerton
03-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Austin Farley and our power play has scored almost three times as many PPGs as yours.

Phew! For a moment you had me worried there.

Biddco
03-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Phew! For a moment you had me worried there.You're welcome.

gopheritall
03-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Wisconsin should be worried about which UW team shows, the one that lost to Penn St or the one that beat Minny.

As long as the game isn't on terrible ice at Soldier Field they are the same team.
Go Dogs!

Wisko McBadgerton
03-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Early for Hockey talk, but a little perspective on this week's matchup:

The Badgers are 54-14-0 (.794) all-time at home in the WCHA playoffs.

Wisconsin sports a perfect first round record all-time against UMD, never having dropped even one game.

The Badgers have been crowned WCHA Tournament Champions 11 times to UMD's 3.

In recent history, (let's take the last 7 seven years for a completely random and arbitrary number) Wisconsin is perfect in having never lost a home WCHA series, while UMD is also perfect in never having won on the road.

Seems like a trend is developing. :p

NickUMD
03-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Early for Hockey talk, but a little perspective on this week's matchup:

The Badgers are 54-14-0 (.794) all-time at home in the WCHA playoffs.

Wisconsin sports a perfect first round record all-time against UMD, never having dropped even one game.

The Badgers have been crowned WCHA Tournament Champions 11 times to UMD's 3.

In recent history, (let's take the last 7 seven years for a completely random and arbitrary number) Wisconsin is perfect in having never lost a home WCHA series, while UMD is also perfect in never having won on the road.

Seems like a trend is developing. :p

Looks like were due! Lets GO!