Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 1st Round MTU @ UND - Huskies don't care Whioux we play, we have THREE Pietilas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 1st Round MTU @ UND - Huskies don't care Whioux we play, we have THREE Pieti

Originally posted by UpNorthHockey View Post
    Tech just shutout CC and had a convincing win against SCSU. The team has been raining shots on goal, particularly on the PP and the goaltending has been getting more consistent.
    If the good goalies show up, it will be MTU in 2. If not, it will be UND in 3.
    You so silly.

UND Smashes
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Re: WCHA 1st Round MTU @ UND - Huskies don't care Whioux we play, we have THREE Pieti

UND in 2. 1.5 if it were possible, but I don't think the WCHA will call the game early.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5718573056/hFEFD834D/******
        Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Orange Husky View Post
          What's up with the new UND flame logo at www.und.edu? Did they change the name from the Fighting Sioux to the Fighting Fire & Flood?

*****http://www.draves.com/gf/images/und/image35.jpg******
          Uggh {faceplam}...
          Let me try to see if I can attempt a dig and fail this ^ badly:

Hey – what’s up with the name "Houghton"? I mean, it sounds like a place a cross between "house" and "mountain". Whaddya all live in house-mountains up there?
          nah... too funny

AGAIN!

I went to Houghton once. They kept trying to get me to eat this thing called a "pasty" and I'm all like "hells no, do I look like I just crawled out of a house-mountain".
          Still too funny

AGAIN!

Is "Michigan Tech" actually short for "Michigan Technically not good at several things including but not limited to sports such as mens ice hockey contests"?

Screw it. Can't be done. I gave it my best and cannot begin to come up with something worse than your dig.
          I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Comment

UND in 2....Sioux don't suck until NCAA's - then it's 1 and out to Mid-Southeastern Tennessee State Technical College & All-Nite Video Rental

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
              even tPearson is into the reverse juju
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

so, who is in jail, oops, I mean in net for the Whioux?
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Maris.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                    Maris.
                    Tater salad? 'bout time!

Comment

Tech scores, 1-0 UND.
                      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Think that was the Tech players shoulder dislocating and hitting himself in the head

Comment

That's a tough pill. Tech dominates the game on offense, defense, goaltending, skating, skill, hockey sense, common sense, horse sense, basic human dignity, good looks, brains, coaching, post-game commentary, and love of the game. The North Dakota Slapping Susie wins the thing by cheap-shotting our best players to the hospital for skull x-rays and then having the incredible gall to whine to the refs about every call that didn't go their way likecrying middle school girls.What can I say, it worked for them, and Tech can learn from this. Huskies took the high road today by ignoring the cheap shots and ignoring the cry-babying pussies slapping away like schoolgirls, and played with a lot more class and respect for the game, but it also cost them the game on the scoreboard. Tomorrow I expect our boys to unleash a little lesson and Tech to win by 4 or 5 goals. NoDak thinks they can win by whining for calls in front of the home fans they hope will protect them from getting hit back, but they don't realize they're skating very close to a very very dangerous line and they're in for a world of pain. They'd be well advised to leave the state tonight whether or not Johnstone gets out of intensive care.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                            I don't know who is in jail but I do know who is in the hospital tonight.

Hopefully a Tech player doesn't try punching the ref tomorrow. We don't need a repeat of Petan.
                            Last edited by Dirty; 03-15-2013, 10:51 PM.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              That's a tough pill. Tech dominates the game on offense, defense, goaltending, skating, skill, hockey sense, common sense, horse sense, basic human dignity, good looks, brains, coaching, post-game commentary, and love of the game. The North Dakota Slapping Susie wins the thing by cheap-shotting our best players to the hospital for skull x-rays and then having the incredible gall to whine to the refs about every call that didn't go their way likecrying middle school girls.What can I say, it worked for them, and Tech can learn from this. Huskies took the high road today by ignoring the cheap shots and ignoring the cry-babying pussies slapping away like schoolgirls, and played with a lot more class and respect for the game, but it also cost them the game on the scoreboard. Tomorrow I expect our boys to unleash a little lesson and Tech to win by 4 or 5 goals. NoDak thinks they can win by whining for calls in front of the home fans they hope will protect them from getting hit back, but they don't realize they're skating very close to a very very dangerous line and they're in for a world of pain. They'd be well advised to leave the state tonight whether or not Johnstone gets out of intensive care.
                              Not bad. Not bad. In fact, I was noticing how strong Tech was on basic human digniity but was embarrassed to comment on it, this being a hockey site.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Hopefully a Tech player doesn't try punching the ref tomorrow. We don't need a repeat of Petan.
                                Did he really? (Asking someone capable of honesty). It wasn't Don Adam was it, because that would be awesome and well-earned.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X