Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunning's Dilemma - The Official Norwich - Oswego Semi Final Thread

Somebody had to start this.

Looks like a great matchup and a great opportunity for a little banter back and forth.

I recommend the that Norwich SID just wear gold in preparation for the game - leave the both the Maroon and the Green home.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Re: Dunning's Dilemma - The Official Norwich - Oswego Semi Final Thread

Yes - that gold lame thong (la-may, not LAME) should come in handy if his ba**s aren't big enough to compliment that Gold with Hunter Green....

PS - this took on a life of its own 5 minutes after the game was over on Double-D's facebook page...social media is a beautiful thing.
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Oh Horseheads!
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Derek is, above all else, a professional.

And perhaps the only one to be guaranteed HIS team is playing Saturay!
        Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
          +1
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Dunning's Dilemma - The Official Norwich - Oswego Semi Final Thread

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
            Well said! Having been on the board for a bit I feel like I've watched Derek grow up! Had his voice broken yet way back when? He is a good example of finding what you love and making that your work. That doesn't necessarily happen for us all. It is good to see him balance his conflicted loyalties. Life, after all, is rarely black and white for any of us. In DIII hockey there are many shades of grey. Good luck to all of your teams Derek!!
            Mark it 8, Dude

Comment

well myself as a Oz grad 87' and my dad as a Norwich grad55' there will be some ball breaking for sure,not sure what to bet him,perhaps if I lose I have to send me daughter to Norwich and vise a versa????????? Any suggestions??

Comment

He should root for Elmira...
                Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

I'm rooting for an Oswego/Utica final for the epic forum flareups.

Comment

Originally posted by nescachockey View Post
                    The forum would be left looking something like this...
                    *****http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/08/105.jpg******
                    "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                    this is for you."
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by nescachockey View Post
                      +1 absolutely...shame there will only be 24 hours to cram it all in....as opposed to torturing Double-D all week...
                      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

I mentioned in an off line email to Cadet Crosby that I had never seen the Cadets play as fast a game of hockey as they did last night. Even Thomas looked faster when he jetted down the ice and Puck Voice (bless him) was calling that game faster than I can ever recall. So I asked Charlie, if that was for real...or was it how the camera was shooting the game...or what. Crosby replied—“They were flying!

Be sure to pack that same speed and intensity to L. It is devastating.
                        Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
                        Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Ranger View Post
                          The forum would be left looking something like this...
                          *****http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/08/105.jpg******
                          Frankly, I don't give a ****...

*****http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/Drama/Drama/GoneVuur2.jpg******
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Frankly, I don't give a ****...

*****http://www.gonemovies.com/WWW/Drama/Drama/GoneVuur2.jpg******
                            As a Utica fan, i'd just like to point out that the horse, is in fact before the cart in this picture
                            Our bite is worse than our bark....
                            Top guys, out.

Comment

Go Norwich!
                              Norwich and UNH fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X