Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU: Well Look What We Have Here....

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    So if the season ended now with two WCHA 2s and two WCHA 3s they'd avoid each other?
    Most likely, but so much can happen between now and tournament seeding. I'm pulling for a CC upset first round.

Sounds like UAA players were chippy (Dman was DQd, Pioneer injured in third period scrum, etc.) in the Denver series. St. Cloud needs to stay healthy and look out for a team that has nothing to lose and may take some flagrant penalties.

Is it Spring Break next weekend or will the Dog Pound be rockin'?

Comment

Spring break so the place will be fairly empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
        The Dog Pound hasn't been rockin' since about 2003.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
          The Dog Pound was fairly rockin' last year during spring break. I don't think it was full, but we made enough noise and I suspect the same this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
            The Dog Pound was fairly rockin' last year during spring break. I don't think it was full, but we made enough noise and I suspect the same this year.
            From what I understand students have to pay to get into this game. Can anyone confirm this? Pretty silly if this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygote View Post
              From what I understand students have to pay to get into this game. Can anyone confirm this? Pretty silly if this is true.
              Pretty sure that's how it worked when I was there.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I can't remember if I had to pay for my ticket last year, so I can't help you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygote View Post
                  ALL tickets for the WCHA playoffs are $12. For everybody, including students.

Comment

That's not SCSU's idea to charge... its the NCAA mandate
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Hello sharers of the Cup and AA fans,

I wanted a green arrow because I think this thread will be interesting(already 5 pages by Monday morning!!) and I don't want to miss anything.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Moving this thread back to first page, I read UMD Bruce Ciske's blog where he posted his picks for WCHA awards. On his All-WCHA first team, he chose two St. Cloud players: Drew LeBlanc, forward; Nick Jensen, defenseman. Interestingly, he chose no players from UMD, UND, Denver, Wisconsin or Minnesota.

Hope to see Jonny B and Kalle K receive some WCHA freshman awards as well.

Comment

6-1, 7-0 St Cloud Sweeps

FIRE DAVE SHYIAK!!!
                          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            *****http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw8418_small.jpg******
                            *****http://www.superfreegift.com/fun/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/jysjy.gif******
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                              Surprise, surprise. The Gophers get preferential treatment. Sick of this.
                              Why is this preferential treatment? For the fans, sure it might seem that way. The coaches and players would rather have the early game Friday so they get a few more hours to rest before the championship game.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by SCSUman66 View Post
                                Who uses "rubes" anymore (besides carnies)? I didn't 80 year old's knew how to operate computers. *mind blown*
                                Until recently, I played for the Rubes in the Super Rink (MN Wild adult hockey league). We didn't win a lot after I joined that team. As a sidenote, the team's a pretty even split between Gopher and Husky fans.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X