2013-14 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Do we yet know if these will be conference games, or non-conference games against conference opponents? It looks like the former must be true at least for Notre Dame since their NC schedule is full, but I don't know about the others. Not to mention, if they are conference games, which ones they replace.
    Not sure, but in the past they have been conference games. Of course, that was when hea only had 7 nc games to play with

Comment

• Re: 2013-14 Schedules Thread

Here's UNO's schedule (although I duly note that it's already in the grid):

http://www.omavs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

This is the earliest I can ever recall UNO releasing their schedule. Last season? It was in August or early September. Really late.

The schedule features a first ever meeting between UNO and Cornell in October. And, take a look at our November schedule.

Denver, North Dakota, Michigan, and Miami--in a row? At least the last 3 are all at home.

In the NCHC, UNO is now partnered with North Dakota and we get them every year, home and away, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
        Here's UNO's schedule (although I duly note that it's already in the grid):

http://www.omavs.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

This is the earliest I can ever recall UNO releasing their schedule. Last season? It was in August or early September. Really late.

The schedule features a first ever meeting between UNO and Cornell in October. And, take a look at our November schedule.

Denver, North Dakota, Michigan, and Miami--in a row? At least the last 3 are all at home.

In the NCHC, UNO is now partnered with North Dakota and we get them every year, home and away, now.
        Interesting that UNO is playing two games against a team in each of the other five conferences.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Interesting that UNO is playing two games against a team in each of the other five conferences.
          I'm looking forward to seeing them at UNH. The last time Blais was at UNH was.... Intesting... Any more news on schedules?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
            I'm looking forward to seeing them at UNH. The last time Blais was at UNH was.... Intesting... Any more news on schedules?
            Sadly, I haven't seen any new schedules out there. I'd think Minnesota would have been released by now, or even Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Sadly, I haven't seen any new schedules out there. I'd think Minnesota would have been released by now, or even Wisconsin.
              I'd expect the Big Ten to release all schedules at once.

Comment

Originally posted by redwings8831 View Post
                So we're not going to see theirs until about September?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  So we're not going to see theirs until about September?
                  Last I heard was the fall, so you're probably about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    Last I heard was the fall, so you're probably about right.
                    But gosh help us if that football schedule doesn't come out by February...

Comment

Originally posted by redwings8831 View Post
                      It's going to have to be coordinated with both M and W basketball schedules.

Comment

Originally posted by mmb5 View Post
                        It's going to have to be coordinated with both M and W basketball schedules.
                        Only a few games from each team would. Remember, not all three games (or six in NC play) can be on BTN at once.

Comment

Clarkson playing in the Icebreaker Tourney and Vermont Tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by drewcu View Post
                            Clarkson playing in the Icebreaker Tourney and Vermont Tourney.
                            Would you happen to know who your first opponent is for the Icebreaker?

Comment

• Originally posted by flagdude08 View Post
                              would you happen to know who your first opponent is for the icebreaker?
                              unh
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                unh
                                Fair enough. Now it's just a question of who the fourth team is. I'll have to check the date in question to see who isn't full yet. I would assume it's a western team, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X