Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Get their FF Tickets yet in the mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Get their FF Tickets yet in the mail?

I had problems last year with them changing my address and this year not getting my email letting me know my ticket group was up so I wanted to see if people had gotten tickets yet.

Thanks

Re: Anyone Get their FF Tickets yet in the mail?

I haven't received my tickets yet.....but I did receive an email several months ago confirming my purchase (with the correct mailing address) and stating the tickets would be mailed in March.

Comment

Not as of today. It does seem later than in prior years, right?

Comment

Got mine today in New Hampshire!

Comment

Mine came in the mail today, in Denver.

Comment

Got mine on Wednesday too in New Hamphire

Comment

Got mine yesterday in N. Texas.

Comment

I've been waiting patiently for my Frozen Four tickets - this is my first Frozen Four (I've attended many Regionals, and will be in Grand Rapids next weekend) and I've been looking forward to the Pittsburgh weekend for a while now. Today I received an email from the NCAA (tickets/events) as shown below;

Good Afternoon,

Due to your Canadian postal address, your tickets were returned to me at the NCAA by the printer instead of being shipped to you directly. As we are quickly approaching the championship, this is to inform you that your tickets will be left at the box office at the CONSOL Energy Center under your name. Please be sure to bring a picture ID with you in order to claim your tickets.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lori

Lori Wolf
                Coordinator, Championships and Alliances
                NCAA

I'm a little disappointed I won't have the tickets in my hands before heading off to Pittsburgh, but I'm relieved that the NCAA contacted me regarding the situation - I was beginning to think the post office had lost them! Anyone else in Canada who is still waiting for their tickets might receive the same message.
                Last edited by Hoover; 03-22-2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X