Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gophers @ Beavers. 3/8-3/9. Again.

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    It's quite possible that Brent IS Board. Have they ever been seen in the same place?
    Wouldn't one have to go to a Tech game to find that out?
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I've got a few other things that I didn't post last night...

Seeing GopherBigGuy get whacked though has got me unnerved.

Last night was one of the more entertaining threads in real time that I can remember.
      With all the posts from the other night and only GopherBigGuy getting a TO, his must have been pretty good. (or bad)

I had one that I held back on, good thing I did. How long do these TO's usually last?

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        With all the posts from the other night and only GopherBigGuy getting a TO, his must have been pretty good. (or bad)

I had one that I held back on, good thing I did. How long do these TO's usually last?

I got a two week timeout a couple of years ago for saying something unflattering about/to Hokydad.

I think they're often that duration.

GopherBigGuy posted a photo of a hunter in a compromising position with a dead (shot) deer (actual photo - not a Photoshop creation) and attributed it to Badger fans. Wasn't in this thread, was in the UW/SCSU one.

I had no problem with it, but there's probably got to be a line somewhere.

EDIT: Did he also post the one in this thread of the lady in the back seat with what amounted to a squirrel tail - but on the front? Might have been a cumulative thing...
        Last edited by Gurtholfin; 03-08-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          That would certainly bring out the torches and pitchforks, ouch that would be ugly.
          Yeah, that always makes me nervous.

So, odds on this thread blowing up before the puck drops tonight??? I'm thinking 5 to 1.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I got a two week timeout a couple of years ago for saying something unflattering about/to Hokydad.

I think they're often that duration.
            I got a two week as well for calling uaafanblog a naughty name last year!
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

On paper of course things look good for Goldy, but I do sort of expect their inexplicable catatonic play on Fridays to continue. BSU will try to turn it into a war of attrition tonight and I think they get the job done. As usual, Goldy wakes up on Saturday and beats Bemidji 5-2 in a game that's never close.

There. I did it! See guys? I think the key to commenting in this thread going forward is to stick with 'Bemidji' or 'BSU'. If you go near the Beaver it gets hard.

I mean difficult!

This is hopeless.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post

There. I did it! See guys? I think the key to commenting in this thread going forward is to stick with 'Bemidji' or 'BSU'. If you go near the Beaver it gets hard.
                That's usually not a problem.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post

I mean difficult!

This is hopeless.
                  Must spread.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                    Must spread.
                    What was her name again??? Oh yes. Mulva.
                    You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Must spread.
                      I see what you did there.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Wow... page 4 and we still have a thread that hasn't been detonated? How is this possible???

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          On paper of course things look good for Goldy, but I do sort of expect their inexplicable catatonic play on Fridays to continue.
                          Obviously you haven't watched the Gophers this year - they've played well on Fridays. Go ahead check their game schedule......we'll wait.......

Comment

My prediction:

Bucky wins on Friday in a close game. Gophers handle the Beavers quite easily as creating a tie at the top.

Saturday Jan puts it together and wins meaning the Gophers need a win to get back on top. If they can keep it together on Saturday for the sweep there will be a tie for the Cup. I guess Whioux will be there too since I don't think they will be swept. Just hope the purple cows can take at least 1 from whioux.

Comment

Must spread.
                              Well done gentleman, well done.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                Wouldn't one have to go to a Tech game to find that out?

Comment

Working...
                                X