No announcement yet.

RPI 2013 Part V: Who Wants Screech?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013 Part V: Who Wants Screech?

Thread for games vs. Brown. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...inals-3-15-16-...)

Sorry that I forgot to start this yesterday evening.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
      Good luck against Borelli.
      You spelled Brown incorrectly.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08
        I knew Jericho's threads weren't good enough for you, either
        I deleted the thread. Sorry.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Parker is retiring after this season. Hope they don't come knocking on the door of our gr8t coach. Most likely a Boston guy but the last two popes have been non-italians so you just never know. Our gr8t coach is a hot commodity these days.
          Holy smokes, you have to be kidding! You have nothing to worry about in either instances......unless personal leverage is created from within!
          Last edited by sk8tronthepond; 03-11-2013, 07:45 AM.
          I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Ed Weaver interviews Coach Appert http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory. Part II will appear on Tuesday.
            Nice article. I really didn't like taking Neal off the top line when it was done, but that seemed to open up scoring for all the lines going forward.
            Great move, and SA gets all the credit for that move and the other moves he has made since January.
            Who knows, maybe we will be giving Aspydad credit for his evaluation of the coach at the end of the season. I hope so.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
            Benjamin Franklin
            The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
            Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
              Who knows, maybe we will be giving Aspydad credit for his evaluation of the coach at the end of the season. I hope so.
              A prophet is never accepted in his own home town.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Ed Weaver interviews Coach Appert http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory. Part II will appear on Tuesday.
                Ed did a nice job on this article. Here are some questions that I would ask. Do you enjoy the title "our great coach"? Does it bother you that members of the USCHO board stalk you on recruiting trips? Did you recruit Luke Curadi soley on his size and hockey acumen or also because his mom is awesome? What kind of hair gel do you use?
                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Ed did a nice job on this article. Here are some questions that I would ask. Do you enjoy the title "our great coach"? Does it bother you that members of the USCHO board stalk you on recruiting trips? Did you recruit Luke Curadi soley on his size and hockey acumen or also because his mom is awesome? What kind of hair gel do you use?
                  They're all in part II.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They're all in part II.
                    I hope that Ed also asks our great coach if he was mad at members of USCHO thread when people made fun of AspyDad about his prediction that the team would bounce back?

Comment

I hope that Ed also asks our great coach if he was mad at members of USCHO thread when people made fun of AspyDad about his prediction that the team would bounce back?
                      I hope that Ed also asks the collective AspyDad's great coach why he accepts questions from a guy that's even nuttier than the dude with the long hair.

Comment

A prophet is never accepted in his own home town.
                        You've been driving this bandwagon for years, don't stop now.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

In this site's popularity contest, RPI is #16: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/

Mostly a factor of UNO dropping off.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            In this site's popularity contest, RPI is #16: http://www.uscho.com/rankings/

Mostly a factor of UNO dropping off.

We did gain 60 points.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We did gain 60 points.
                              Maybe we should just not play more often?
                              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

In the recruit thread, a thought came to mind regarding roving D-corps and special teams...

Our 5v3 as of late has been absolutely horrific. I took a look at some of the games courtesy of RPI-TV, and noticed that we're using 1 D in those situations. Obviously I can understand the case for more forwards, but if it worked for us in the 5v4, why not in the 5v3? What if we were to go with our traditional 5v4 lineups for the 5v3 in some form or another, instead of replacing Dolan with Diesel in the NHL + Bailen lineup? The boys seem a bit more productive, or at least relaxed, when it's the traditional complement of D-F, and they seem to be much more at ease in playing their game.

Sure, it's WAY too late to do anything about it now, but perhaps a thought in the future...

Comment

Working...
                                X