X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All Things Denver--XXXV

Originally posted by Chris View Post
    Blasi obviously has a connection to DU and he would be welcomed, though I don't see him leaving Miami. Motzko has a good thing going though the DU job has to pay more than SCSU, so possibly.
    Motzko is reportedly making $167k, and I would expect him to get a raise after this season. Add in that SCSU is his alma mater and I don't see him leaving for 221k.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Seems like they should be able to put up more than Mel Pearson's $275k salary at Michigan Tech.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
        I hear Gwoz is going to the ECAC. Don't know what school yet.
        New (first/2nd year) coaches at SLUt and Clarkson. Top tier coaches (still playing as of yesterday) at Quinny, Union, Yale. That'd leave only Cornell, Brown, RPI, Colgate, Harvard, Dartmouth and Princeton.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

This still smells like an April Fools joke.
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

It will be very sad to not see two what seems to be very close people face off against each other in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              New (first/2nd year) coaches at SLUt and Clarkson. Top tier coaches (still playing as of yesterday) at Quinny, Union, Yale. That'd leave only Cornell, Brown, RPI, Colgate, Harvard, Dartmouth and Princeton.
              Think Clarkson would fire Casey Jones? After all, they pretty quickly fired Roll after a couple of losing seasons...

Also, Princeton's about as new as Clarkson, given when Gadowsky left for PSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                This still smells like an April Fools joke.
                I don't think it possibly can be anymore, even if it started that way. I think at this point it would be too embarrassing.

Comment

From what I understand, Gwoz was making a lot more than 221K at DU, with all of the non-base salary items thrown in. Denver Post reported his compensation at just south of $400,000 with all the bonuses included...and that figure was from about 5 years ago.

Comment

This is not an April Fool's joke, believe me.
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

No reason I cannot see why Gwozdecky cannot jump to the NHL. I can even see him head coaching in the AHL waiting to jump to the mother-club.

Comment

Originally posted by COHockey View Post
                        No reason I cannot see why Gwozdecky cannot jump to the NHL. I can even see him head coaching in the AHL waiting to jump to the mother-club.
                        Triple negative ...in one sentence ?? Wow.. English teachers everywhere are throwing up in their mouths a little...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          It will be very sad to not see two what seems to be very close people face off against each other in December.
                          Apperts a goalie. He doesn't take Faceoffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Triple negative
                            touche

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                              I hear Gwoz is going to the ECAC. Don't know what school yet.
                              Harvard would be the best candidate.
                              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                                Apperts a goalie. He doesn't take Faceoffs!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X