College Hockey TV coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hockey TV coverage

Very impressed with the TV coverage of college hockey this year. About time these sports networks show the sport some respect. This next month should be fun!

Re: College Hockey TV coverage

Originally posted by TBone99 View Post
    Very impressed with the TV coverage of college hockey this year. About time these sports networks show the sport some respect. This next month should be fun!
    Still takes a back seat to bouncyball and football. Fridays during this time of year is excellent. Saturdays suck all season. It's been that way for the past 3-4 years for coverage. They are merely throwing us crumbs to sate us. And yes we, I included, will gobble those crumbs up.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Still takes a back seat to bouncyball and football. Fridays during this time of year is excellent. Saturdays suck all season. It's been that way for the past 3-4 years for coverage. They are merely throwing us crumbs to sate us. And yes we, I included, will gobble those crumbs up.
      I agree, and when College Football ends, ESPN tries to take Saturday over with bouncyball. The relationship with NBCSports and CBSSports are both good. The lockout definitely helped with NBCSports, but they continue to give great coverage of games.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: College Hockey TV coverage

The increased T.V. coverage is great but does have a downside. When college recruits begin to get more national exposure than major junior recruits the early departure rate is likely to increase sharply.

Comment

Working...
        X