Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    if jerry's eyepatch had a bc logo on it, how many of y'all would want one for yourself??? (be honest, it's ok )
    Jerry looks like a pirate. Someone get him a sword and a parrot!

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

melrose: "goalies are 12 years old they gotta make that save"
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

melrose: "goalies are 12 years old they gotta make that save"
        Jerry's eye patch is awesome. Perhaps Milner will follow the puck better if Jerry lets him wear it.

J.D. How's it hanging buddy?

Comment

• Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          Jdubbs is crying somewhere right now and that makes me smile.

That makes ALL of us

Comment

bc could have 4 goals here that union didn't even make saves on.... missed open nets and loose pucks laying wide open that they haven't been able to get their sticks on to knock home. very "un-bc-like" so far

Comment

bc could have 4 goals here that union didn't even make saves on.... missed open nets and loose pucks laying wide open that they haven't been able to get their sticks on to knock home. very "un-bc-like" so far
              yup mook, that is the truth.

Comment

Good thing BC has a double bye to Pittsburgh.

Because if this game had counted, y'all would be getting embarrassed by Union.
                Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Exactly like I said

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Exactly like I said
                    you want me to send you a check? or a "i'll see you when i see you" kinda deal?

Comment

Terrier, this is exactly why bc fans scoffed at the "double bye" crowd.

Full credit to union and hoky (for actually being right about something)

And another brilliant point from collegefan, think you're on to something (or maybe just on something)

Comment

As a neutral fan, I'd like to see BC go home after these recent years of incredible success. But after seeing Jerry York's eyepatch, I wouldn't mind seeing BC advance. Though at this point, that would require a big comeback. Obviously.

Comment

bc should have been called for diving there

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

And another brilliant point from collegefan, think you're on to something (or maybe just on something)
                            I don't think I publicly scoffed at them as some did here (I believe you did. I respect you and like you for some reason). But I do realize that, like the CC game two years ago, BC can have a stinker. And maybe it's because it comes against a sleeper team that they can play down against. Then again, BC wasn't setting the world on fire.
                            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

keep trying jd. it won't make any difference but keep trying buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                bc should have been called for diving there
                                Running over the goalie! Good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X