Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

Redmen, I'm just saying I wouldn't look forward to a series at Merrimack. At home wouldn't be easy but still a much better alternative.

Re: hayes

Are we talking about a potentially career threatening injury?

Comment

Re: Boston College '12-'13 Part III: Save us Hobey-John Gaudreaubey; you're our only

I sure hope it was planned.

York was on sirius's college radio station this weekend (BC hockey tweeted an abreviated link) and said that it was 'a softball sized blood clot', no clue if that would require multiple surgeries.

Regardless, BC needs to sever (pun!) ties with that butcher.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Redmen, I'm just saying I wouldn't look forward to a series at Merrimack. At home wouldn't be easy but still a much better alternative.

Re: hayes

Are we talking about a potentially career threatening injury?
        I suppose i agree, although a lot could happen between now and then. What are the odds BC gets UVM in the QFs?
        National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
        Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
        Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
        two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
        b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Planned follow up. Will be fine and lighting the lamp at the heights next year. Very scary and serious but worked out great

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
            I suppose i agree, although a lot could happen between now and then. What are the odds BC gets UVM in the QFs?
            Haven't checked Todd's thread (not for me, but more power to him), but my guess is the odds point to BC finishing 3rd and playing Merrimack. Considering BC ends with Vermont, I'd prefer not to see a rematch in a playoff series the following week. Would like to get some revenge on Maine, but don't think that's in the cards.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            Planned follow up. Will be fine and lighting the lamp at the heights next year. Very scary and serious but worked out great
            So you think he'll be back next year? Hopefully he's joined by Gaudreau and Arnold...that would make me feel a lot better about next year. As for lighting the lamp, hopefully a lot more than he did this year.

Comment

Haven't checked Todd's thread (not for me, but more power to him), but my guess is the odds point to BC finishing 3rd and playing Merrimack. Considering BC ends with Vermont, I'd prefer not to see a rematch in a playoff series the following week. Would like to get some revenge on Maine, but don't think that's in the cards.

So you think he'll be back next year? Hopefully he's joined by Gaudreau and Arnold...that would make me feel a lot better about next year. As for lighting the lamp, hopefully a lot more than he did this year.

100% for sure...
              Will have a huge year. Him and Arnold have played together going back a long time. He wins and produces. Best days for him are in the future, no question about it

Comment

Without inside info. I have started to believe everyone is coming back regardless as well (Hayes was the only question IMO).

Would mean before pushing anyone back, 17 forwards for 12 spots.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                  Without inside info. I have started to believe everyone is coming back regardless as well (Hayes was the only question IMO).

Would mean before pushing anyone back, 17 forwards for 12 spots.
                  tell all the FR/SO forwards on this year's team, except for Gaudreau and Q. Smith that they aren't getting playing time next year, maybe some will transfer.................just kidding, i think

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    tell all the FR/SO forwards on this year's team, except for Gaudreau and Q. Smith that they aren't getting playing time next year, maybe some will transfer.................just kidding, i think
                    Gotta think Fitz, Cangelosi and Calnan will all be playing right away, with Gilmour and Richardson being a little less certain and Mcglynn and Gadreau being long shots.

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      Gotta think Fitz, Cangelosi and Calnan will all be playing right away, with Gilmour and Richardson being a little less certain and Mcglynn and Gadreau being long shots.
                      They are going after more as we speak.. no chance they will not have 12 good forwards next year. Several playing now will be in the stands

Comment

100% for sure...
                        Will have a huge year. Him and Arnold have played together going back a long time. He wins and produces. Best days for him are in the future, no question about it

Comment

Back from north country... saw the PC game on the tube. PC looked like the BC team's of the late 90's, early 2000's... they smacked us all over the place with good, hard hits, then took the puck the other way. BC used to play like that, and is a lot better team when they do. I think this team is capable, they just don't for some reason. Maybe the beat down they took on Saturday will make them realize it's a lot better to be the hitter than the hittee.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

They are going after more as we speak.. no chance they will not have 12 good forwards next year. Several playing now will be in the stands
                            they re-hire cheddarchuck to pass out schollys?!!?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Kinda like i said.....probably four of them

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                Kinda like i said.....probably four of them
                                I hope they can hit.
                                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                                X