Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012-2013 Fade to Black

WEEI radio has a deal where you can get 4 tickets plus parking to the playoff series in Lowell

http://www.getmyperks.com/?ref=629f6...421534a335a952

$41 for 4 seats and a parking spot.

single tickets on the UML website are $13-$17 apiece and parking is either $5 or $10

Comment

I think Tim is exactly what BU needs in their next coach. Keeps the kids out of trouble, high GPA, good citizens. I think with BU's talent and Tim's systems it could be a match made in heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
        I think Tim is exactly what BU needs in their next coach. Keeps the kids out of trouble, high GPA, good citizens. I think with BU's talent and Tim's systems it could be a match made in heaven!
        While I think that Coach Whitehead would be a great coach for BU to consider, I'm hoping that Ted Alfond keeps him in Orono........I would expect an announcement very soon after the season ends on a new 3 year contract extension. Very well deserved!

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
          While I think that Coach Whitehead would be a great coach for BU to consider, I'm hoping that Ted Alfond keeps him in Orono........I would expect an announcement very soon after the season ends on a new 3 year contract extension. Very well deserved!
          Yeah, me too. He did manage to get the BB past Umass and NU and sneak into the tourney with all the injuries he has to deal with and all that youth.
          sure why not

Comment

From the athletics department

March 11, 2013

Hey Maine Fans!

Your Black Bear Men's Hockey team takes on UMass-Lowell in the Hockey East Quarterfinals! We're planning a bus trip to the games this Thursday and Friday, March 14th and 15th, and the price is $85 per person, which includes transportation and tickets to both games! We can also offer a discount on hotel rooms for those who are part of the bus trip. The bus will leave Orono late Thursday morning and head back after Friday night's game.

If you are interested in the trip, please call 581-4849, or email your name, phone number, and number of people in your group to GoBlackBears@yahoo.com by Tuesday at 4pm.

Go Blue!

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
              Yeah, me too. He did manage to get the BB past Umass and NU and sneak into the tourney with all the injuries he has to deal with and all that youth.
              Coach Whitehead does more with less than anyone else in the conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                From the athletics department

Re: Bus to UMASS-Lowell; can you ask the bus driver to make a quick stop in Kennebunk? I wanna go to this game. It's closer than Providence
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  Re: Bus to UMASS-Lowell; can you ask the bus driver to make a quick stop in Kennebunk? I wanna go to this game. It's closer than Providence
                  Call and ask. I know for football they stopped in Augusta and Kennebunkport, so they might be doing the same for hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Call and ask. I know for football they stopped in Augusta and Kennebunkport, so they might be doing the same for hockey.
                    Thank you I'll probably drive down though.
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

TIMMAY better put his name in for the BU job. I mean, it's one of the top coaching spots in the country, and he'd be a fool to not want it. Plus, it's easy to recruit at BU. And with all those Frozen Fours and Penrose trophies to his name, he's a lock for a BU program looking to hire a coach who's gonna keep that perennial national picture challenger at the top.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        Was that before or after the Zumba studio closed?
                        We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                        ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                        --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                          WEEI radio has a deal where you can get 4 tickets plus parking to the playoff series in Lowell

http://www.getmyperks.com/?ref=629f6...421534a335a952

$41 for 4 seats and a parking spot.

single tickets on the UML website are $13-$17 apiece and parking is either $5 or $10
                          It looks like you'll be getting whatever is left at the box office. Do you know the details?

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyj65 View Post
                            It looks like you'll be getting whatever is left at the box office. Do you know the details?
                            That's how I read it as well. You're getting a voucher for four tickets instead of getting four actual tickets when you make the purchase. I'd be careful with that deal.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyj65 View Post
                              I do not know the details, except that I will not be paying lots of fees for the tickets, and I imaging that the seats will be fairly high up, were I like to sit so that I can see the play develop.

$11 seats and nothing more for parking is fine by me.

rather than at center ice, in the front row, where the glass prevents view of 2 corners and any of the play developing.

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                                Was that before or after the Zumba studio closed?
                                who says it closed?
                                I would guess that it just moved locations and there is less video... but I am guessing... if she is not behind bars, she is making money the old fashioned way... no doubt

Comment

Working...
                                X