Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats '12-'13 Post Season - The view from the top...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats '12-'13 Post Season - The view from the top...

Yes!!! I can't begin to describe the feeling!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Congrats to you good folks! Best of luck at the FF!
      LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Congratulations Q-PAC! Would love to see an all -ECAC final especially between 2 schools about 10 miles apart. That would be like a RPI-Union or SLU-Clarkson final. Good luck in the steel city!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Gotta say, pretty subdued celebration for a team that's never been to the FF before. Very business-like attitude.
          As good as these guys are physically, I've been even more impressed with this team mentally. So incredibly strong mentally. The best college hockey team I've ever seen on that side of it.

As for this... You always hope this can happen. ... but you never actually thought or expected it would. Just awesome. What a job by this program. Such a proud moment. I remember this program when it was back in the Atlantic Hockey days; my freshman year losing to Mercyhurst in the conference title game. The following year joining the ECAC but never truly being an elite team in our league until now. This is just ridiculous.

Comment

• Are video highlight's posted anywhere? The first goal vs Union was an amazing display of effort. I've seen a lot of hockey but I don't think I've seen a more impressive score.

Comment

I will get into my personal opinions about this game a little later tonight. For now, we already have our rapid reaction for todays win up at QBSN. Additionally, we will be updated the page with reaction from the press conference and an audio recap featuring USCHO.com's Brian Farrell, Waterbury Republican beat reporter Kyle Brennan, Hockey East's Neil Ravin, and myself a little later.

http://theqbsn.com/2013/03/31/matthe...t-frozen-four/

.... and GO BOBCATS!!! FROZEN FOUR!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW...was watching the game with my gf and her parents and even they were getting into it.

I was worried about Union coming into this game so hot.

Amazing how people are saying it was Union's late night last night that gave them the win. Still no respect. Time to show the college hockey world something in 2 weeks.

I LOVED that the team didn't celebrate so much after the win. That showed a lot. There's still work to do and they know it.

I'll be there for Saturday if they make it, (can't go Thursday) any idea about ways to get tickets?

What an incredible season... I still can't believe they're in the Frozen Four... it's almost surreal.
                Go Quinnipiac Bobcats!
                Go New Jersey Devils!
                Hockey is life.
                www.DevilsInsiders.com

Comment

Good job! I hope we see you in the final, how cool would that be.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                    Good job! I hope we see you in the final, how cool would that be.
                    It would beyond cool. And we think the rivalry was intense in February? That would be a blast.

Comment

Awesome win QU! Good luck in the Frozen Four!
                      Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                      Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Thanks to all! Just in from Providence and I still can't find the words to explain what I'm feeling. It's an incredible feeling to know that this team that I've supported for the last 7 years is going to have a shot at the ultimate prize.
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Now that I am [finally] back in NYC, I just wanted to quickly stop in to congratulate you guys. The better team won tonight. I really wanted to taste the Frozen Four again, but it will have to wait. I'll be rooting for an all-ECAC, all-Hamden/New Haven final in Pittsburgh.
                          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

Congratulations to Qpac nation. I wish we could have put up a better showing last night, but I'm not sure how much of a difference doing so would have made. I got to meet many yellow cladded fans over the weekend and you are a good group. Enjoy the ride and bring it home for the ECAC.

Comment

Well that was an awesome weekend.

Comment

That was fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X