PDA

View Full Version : Neg Repping - IMPORTANT

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

carltonbarrett
02-27-2013, 05:24 PM
As info, seems like someone on the board has decided to Neg Rep people using my name. I have not only never even considered Neg repping someone, I don't even know how it's done. As I stated on the BC thread, I post here for fun and if I don't like what someone says, I am fully content going at it with them right out in the open and have no desire to "neg rep", send personal e-mails, post peoples home addresses, or play any other foolish game. Anyone that knows me, whether they like me or not, knows that that is unequivocally the case. It's pretty scary what some people feel the need to do hiding behind a keyboard and I'm pretty certain I know who this was as there's only been one person in the history of the board who's that obsessed with me; VERY, VERY pathetic. So to those who were neg repped by someone using my name, sorry, but it wasn't me.

burd
02-27-2013, 05:43 PM
OK. Now explain the IMPORTANT part.

walrus
02-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Choo Choo

ExileOnDaytonStreet
02-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Ten bucks says people are currently neg-repping carltonbarrett and signing his name...

Jon
02-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Ten bucks says people are currently neg-repping carltonbarrett and signing his name...

I think this is Rimbaud's latest master plan to create chaos and anarchy.

Dirty
02-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Well that's a relief to finally get this settled once and for all. Now we can turn our attention to trivial issues like peace in the Middle East.

Freddie
02-27-2013, 06:58 PM
It's all Obama's fault.

state of hockey
02-27-2013, 07:02 PM
I think this is Rimbaud's latest master plan to create chaos and anarchy.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Duder
02-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Your right, this was important. Glad I read this.

SPIN CONTROL
02-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Choo Choo

:D

Maybe he should change name to Ishmael now to commemorate his quest.

cross cheque
02-27-2013, 07:25 PM
As info, seems like someone on the board has decided to Neg Rep people using my name. I have not only never even considered Neg repping someone, I don't even know how it's done. As I stated on the BC thread, I post here for fun and if I don't like what someone says, I am fully content going at it with them right out in the open and have no desire to "neg rep", send personal e-mails, post peoples home addresses, or play any other foolish game. Anyone that knows me, whether they like me or not, knows that that is unequivocally the case. It's pretty scary what some people feel the need to do hiding behind a keyboard and I'm pretty certain I know who this was as there's only been one person in the history of the board who's that obsessed with me; VERY, VERY pathetic. So to those who were neg repped by someone using my name, sorry, but it wasn't me.

Your real name is Carlton?! Bahahaahahaha!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKlxjbhB9HE

burd
02-27-2013, 07:35 PM
In fairness, CB did raise one point that we all better be prepared to tackle head on--foolish games. Foolish games have gotten even foolisher on this board lately, and it doesn't look like it will get any foolishless. I'm not real sure pathetic behavior is much of a problem yet, but he dipped it right smack in the ol kisspocket on the foolishness thing.

Netman
02-27-2013, 07:37 PM
In fairness, CB did raise one point that we all better be prepared to tackle head on--foolish games. Foolish games have gotten even foolisher on this board lately, and it doesn't look like it will get any foolishless. I'm not real sure pathetic behavior is much of a problem yet, but he dipped it right smack in the ol kisspocket on the foolishness thing.

Stop being foolish!

all bear
02-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Carlton has so many names that he cant even begin to remember half of them. In the past, thats how he "went at it right in the open" Nothing pathetic there, buhahahahahaha.

Tater
02-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Carlton has so many names that he cant even begin to remember half of them. In the past, thats how he "went at it right in the open" Nothing pathetic there, buhahahahahaha.

I don't think anyone can remember half of them. I think carltonbarrett has lasted the longest.

carltonbarrett
02-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Sure thing acs, oops I mean all bear... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

....and when have I ever "hid" behind a new user name? Hard to use the same name for 15 years after you get suspended.

Dirty
02-27-2013, 07:44 PM

******** width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UNoouLa7uxA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

all bear
02-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Sure thing acs, oops mean all bear... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

oh, you are sooooo PATHETIC !!!!

mookie1995
02-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Sure thing acs, oops I mean all bear... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

....and when have I ever "hid" behind a new user name? Hard to use the same name for 15 years after you get suspended.

suspended!!!!! did you poop in mod's stairwell?!?!

carltonbarrett
02-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Why did I even bother..... :D