This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neg Repping - IMPORTANT

As info, seems like someone on the board has decided to Neg Rep people using my name. I have not only never even considered Neg repping someone, I don't even know how it's done. As I stated on the BC thread, I post here for fun and if I don't like what someone says, I am fully content going at it with them right out in the open and have no desire to "neg rep", send personal e-mails, post peoples home addresses, or play any other foolish game. Anyone that knows me, whether they like me or not, knows that that is unequivocally the case. It's pretty scary what some people feel the need to do hiding behind a keyboard and I'm pretty certain I know who this was as there's only been one person in the history of the board who's that obsessed with me; VERY, VERY pathetic. So to those who were neg repped by someone using my name, sorry, but it wasn't me.

Re: Neg Repping - IMPORTANT

OK. Now explain the IMPORTANT part.

Comment

Choo Choo
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Ten bucks says people are currently neg-repping carltonbarrett and signing his name...
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Ten bucks says people are currently neg-repping carltonbarrett and signing his name...
          I think this is Rimbaud's latest master plan to create chaos and anarchy.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Well that's a relief to finally get this settled once and for all. Now we can turn our attention to trivial issues like peace in the Middle East.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It's all Obama's fault.
              Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I think this is Rimbaud's latest master plan to create chaos and anarchy.
                Some men just want to watch the world burn.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Your right, this was important. Glad I read this.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    Choo Choo

Maybe he should change name to Ishmael now to commemorate his quest.
                    Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                      As info, seems like someone on the board has decided to Neg Rep people using my name. I have not only never even considered Neg repping someone, I don't even know how it's done. As I stated on the BC thread, I post here for fun and if I don't like what someone says, I am fully content going at it with them right out in the open and have no desire to "neg rep", send personal e-mails, post peoples home addresses, or play any other foolish game. Anyone that knows me, whether they like me or not, knows that that is unequivocally the case. It's pretty scary what some people feel the need to do hiding behind a keyboard and I'm pretty certain I know who this was as there's only been one person in the history of the board who's that obsessed with me; VERY, VERY pathetic. So to those who were neg repped by someone using my name, sorry, but it wasn't me.
                      Your real name is Carlton?! Bahahaahahaha!!!

"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

In fairness, CB did raise one point that we all better be prepared to tackle head on--foolish games. Foolish games have gotten even foolisher on this board lately, and it doesn't look like it will get any foolishless. I'm not real sure pathetic behavior is much of a problem yet, but he dipped it right smack in the ol kisspocket on the foolishness thing.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          In fairness, CB did raise one point that we all better be prepared to tackle head on--foolish games. Foolish games have gotten even foolisher on this board lately, and it doesn't look like it will get any foolishless. I'm not real sure pathetic behavior is much of a problem yet, but he dipped it right smack in the ol kisspocket on the foolishness thing.
                          Stop being foolish!
                          Providence College
                          National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

Carlton has so many names that he cant even begin to remember half of them. In the past, thats how he "went at it right in the open" Nothing pathetic there, buhahahahahaha.
                            sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                              Carlton has so many names that he cant even begin to remember half of them. In the past, thats how he "went at it right in the open" Nothing pathetic there, buhahahahahaha.
                              I don't think anyone can remember half of them. I think carltonbarrett has lasted the longest.

Comment

Working...
                              X