PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota State vs. Colorado College 3/1 & 3/2

Pages : [1] 2

Chris Clark Fan Club
02-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Coming down the home stretch.

4 games to go for both teams.

Would like to see the Mavs get 3points at least.

MavHockey14
02-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Predicting a split, I think we can really be considered a contender with a sweep. Tough CC team heating up at the right time.

Go Mavs!

MavsFan
02-25-2013, 01:06 AM
Check in.

MavHockey14
02-25-2013, 10:35 AM
This is a really important weekend. Hopefully guys were able to get rested and heal up some ailing injuries. Each weekend is playoff hockey now.

crossjcek
02-25-2013, 11:23 AM
If my crazy gorilla math is correct we would need to lose out and CC would have to win out for them to catch us in the standings?.? I hope we can take care of that this weekend and finish in a position that we don't have to host the 7 seed. If Brown and Providence can end up above the TUC line at the end of the year and we can get 3 or 4 points this week we should be sitting in a nice spot.

MavHockey14
02-25-2013, 11:51 AM
If my crazy gorilla math is correct we would need to lose out and CC would have to win out for them to catch us in the standings?.? I hope we can take care of that this weekend and finish in a position that we don't have to host the 7 seed. If Brown and Providence can end up above the TUC line at the end of the year and we can get 3 or 4 points this week we should be sitting in a nice spot.

CC would need to sweep us and take 3 next weekend for them to catch us in the standings if we finish 0-4.

purpleinnebraska
02-25-2013, 01:43 PM
CC would need to sweep us and take 3 next weekend for them to catch us in the standings if we finish 0-4.

Please stop that talk! We're already all crapping our pants, checking the PWR every day for 2/1000ths of a point difference in RPI ("I wonder how the Holy Cross game might effect our ranking"), and you go and mention "0-4". You're killing me.

MavHockey14
02-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Please stop that talk! We're already all crapping our pants, checking the PWR every day for 2/1000ths of a point difference in RPI ("I wonder how the Holy Cross game might effect our ranking"), and you go and mention "0-4". You're killing me.

I was just explaining the questioning in the previous post?:p

This team should go 2-2 or better to finish the year, and if not, they shouldn't be in the tournament anyways.

crossjcek
02-26-2013, 09:11 AM
And I was simply thinking about all scenerios including the worst. I don't think it's going to happen. I think they will get 2 wins at least. I would love to see them win 3 of 4. I think if the cell is full during the last series, the boys come out with fire, and the crowd wakes up it could happen. We know there will be a lot of green in the stands and that the student section as of late have been weak, so I don't have much hope but I have some!

MavHockey14
02-26-2013, 02:52 PM
And I was simply thinking about all scenerios including the worst. I don't think it's going to happen. I think they will get 2 wins at least. I would love to see them win 3 of 4. I think if the cell is full during the last series, the boys come out with fire, and the crowd wakes up it could happen. We know there will be a lot of green in the stands and that the student section as of late have been weak, so I don't have much hope but I have some!
Keep in mind, the students are on break.

MavHockey14
02-27-2013, 01:43 AM
The 2 CC fans on here must have no interest.:p

crossjcek
02-27-2013, 07:32 PM
does anyone know if the B2 feed from CC is any good? I watched it 3-4 years ago and it was the worst $8 i've ever spent. It was one camera behind a goal with the local radio feed. I couldn't see anything and the cherry on top was the open mic between periods. The play by play guy was foul and had some "interesting" things to say about the team/college he was covering. I ended up turning it off and listening to PA on the radio.

MavHockey14
02-28-2013, 01:24 AM
does anyone know if the B2 feed from CC is any good? I watched it 3-4 years ago and it was the worst $8 i've ever spent. It was one camera behind a goal with the local radio feed. I couldn't see anything and the cherry on top was the open mic between periods. The play by play guy was foul and had some "interesting" things to say about the team/college he was covering. I ended up turning it off and listening to PA on the radio.
Not sure why it would be improved, but I haven't heard anything from anyone yet this year.

SCSU Euro
02-28-2013, 02:29 AM
Watched it last week, its as bad as you remember

Chris Clark Fan Club
02-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Almost game day! Pretty jacked about this series, it should tell us a lot.

MavHockey14
02-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Almost game day! Pretty jacked about this series, it should tell us a lot.

From my sources on the inside, as of Wednesday, 13 guys had been seen for sicknesses. Hope the legs are there and we don't have a ton of sinus issues in the altitude.

GopherBigGuy911
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Hopefully Purple Cow can sweep

MavsFan
02-28-2013, 02:32 PM
From my sources on the inside, as of Wednesday, 13 guys had been seen for sicknesses. Hope the legs are there and we don't have a ton of sinus issues in the altitude.That's not good news. Guys in the past told me that the altitude hit more the second game than the first.

crossjcek
02-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Watched it last week, its as bad as you remember

I thought perhaps cc would have some tv coverage that could be tapped into since the last time. Guess I'll listen to the radio.

MavHockey14
02-28-2013, 04:16 PM
That's not good news. Guys in the past told me that the altitude hit more the second game than the first.

I believe it. Hopefully these guys are feeling better now towards the end of the week. This is a crucial series.