PDA

View Full Version : BIG Ten Tourney: no beer for the groundlings.

Jaws
02-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Inclosd with my Final Five tickets was a letter concerning the 2014 big ten tourney. along wth the info on prices and ordering procedure was a paragragh concerning Beer and wine sales. no beer or wine will be sold in the lower concourse areas, only in the bar location. And no alcohol will be allowed in the arena bowl. Beer and wine will be available in the concourse on the club level. Of course, that ticket will cost you $30 bucks more. Another reason to hate the big ten.

Freddie
02-25-2013, 08:53 PM
You need MORE reasons to hate the B1G?

Biddco
02-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Just another example of why the NCHC and or the WCHA will be better than the Big Ten.

RaceBoarder
02-25-2013, 09:18 PM
This is why you tailgate/bring a flask...

The Rube
02-25-2013, 10:25 PM
This is not a problem. Besides when at CC, I think the last time I bought booze at an arena was Tech at UND a couple years ago, because no tailgate and it was a road trip.

MavHockey14
02-26-2013, 12:13 AM
This is not a problem. Besides when at CC, I think the last time I bought booze at an arena was Tech at UND a couple years ago, because no tailgate and it was a road trip.

Compared to the Final Five, it will be another reason fans don't enjoy it as much. The Final Five thrives off of $9 beer sales.

MinnesotaNorthStar
02-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Compared to the Final Five, it will be another reason fans don't enjoy it as much. The Final Five thrives off of $9 beer sales.I think quite a few of those beer sales will be over in Minneapolis, and not in St. Paul anyway. :p